Chapter 43

Eric's POV

It has been almost 28 days passed and still I didn't tell Anna anything. Now I have 2 days to reveal the secret in front of all kids.

I also found that Julia is a special child and in some ways Anna positive power source.

That's why black world worries want to kidnap Julia when time comes they use her against Anna. Now we have to protect her also with Anna.

After two days there is full moon and Anna birthday too. It is going to be hard to hide things from her as we saw many sign of her wolf in her.

I was sitting in Alpha's office with Sophia and Luna Ray and we were talking about Anna's biological parents when Alpha heard some noise from his study room which is next from his office.

We all stop talking and run towards from study and we all shocked to see who was listing our talks.

Sophia and Luna Ray almost fell down on the floor while I hold Sophia and Alpha hold Luna from their fall. Anna was there who heard our conversation and I can see hurt and pain in her eyes.

"Anna sweetie. We're sorry we lied to you and your brothers, but we had to," I said looking down with guilt that Anna got to know about her truth in this way.

"Well, I'm not going to just leave my little girl crying, come here," Sophia said to her and pull her into a hug and as soon as they hug, Anna break down.

Luna Ray was rubbing her back soothingly and I sigh and ask them to sit down so that we can talk and explain.

Wes, Ed, Ethan, Nix and Damien also came their as they heard Anna loud cry. I know they must have thought that someone hurt her and it was true.

She was not hurt physically but badly hurt mentally and now in emotions trauma.

They all were shocked to see Anna in that condition. I asked all of them also sit as now they all were trying to calm her down. I told them, "I don't know how to explain and from where to start".