Chapter 27

Ray's POV

It is Saturday morning and I told girls we are going for shopping as they all need new dresses for tomorrow barbecue in which they all will be introduce to the pack members.

Amy and Sage were excited while Anna was looking sad. Sage told me if Aunt Sophia and they were not push her she would be like her brothers. She always forget that she is a girl.

I told them don't worry here I will not let her forget that too.

We all went to mall and visited many shops while boys where busy in gaming zone. Anna was looking tried and frowning on her friends as they were asking her to try dresses.

I got to know she doesn't like to wear dresses. But she looks pretty good in one piece. We found a pretty green color salve less dress which some silver work on it and that match her eye color. The dress gone to her knees length, showing her curves.

And we bought 3 inch silver color high heels sandals for her which look awesome with her dress. Amy took red color mid-thigh dress with black color high heels while Sage took pink color mid-thigh dress with black color high heels. And took a pitch color back less grown with same color high heels.

Even we went to Vitoria secrets where we bought many body care, sports bra, leggie and matching lingers.

I want to go some more shops in mall but Anna was complain that she is tried and can't walk any more.  

After we all done with shopping we went to food counter and ate burger and French fires with cold drink.

It was evening when we all return home. We all were tried that's why we said 'night' and went to our room to take rest as tomorrow will be very important and busy day for everyone.