Chapter 28

At barbecue day

Ray' POV

I was nervous that everything go well for Anna and I know Dylan was also feeling same. We both are werewolves and mates that's why we can feel and share our feeling which other without saying.

Dylan was busy since morning for preparation for this as our neighbors pack Alphas also coming with their family.

I was busy with kitchen work while all boys were helping in decoration and other arrangement.

I asked Sage and Amy to make sure Anna got ready in well manner and they all join us on time.

Anna's POV

This all barbecue event make me incense and crazy. I am not party person but yes I do like to meet new people but I never get ready for any party before and today my 2 best friends become devil for me as they don't let any scope of argument and make me wear make up with that dress which Aunt Ray bought for me.

I was feeling horrible. I never do makeup before and today Amy work on my face while Sage did my hair.

Yes you heard correct Sage did The Knotted Waterfall Braid and put some diamond hair pins in that.

While Amy did my eye makeup she put mascara with eyeliner. She applied light pink color gloss and told I am looking pretty in all these.

It is ready hard for me to wear 3 inch silver color high heels sandals and I don't know how I am going to survive in all these and even they don't let me wear my glass even though I don't have number but still I love my glasses.

They both also get ready in their outfits. They both were looking comfortable and confident in other hand I was nervous and shaky.

They both told me everything will be okay down stair and I don't need to worry as they all are with me.