Chapter 30

Wes' POV

When I saw our princesses coming down stairs and she was looking stunning gorgeous and breathe taking. I know I am her brother but still it is true as everyone stop doing whatever they were doing when they saw here.

I saw pride in my brothers eyes and even in Uncle Dylan and Aunt Ray eyes also. I saw protection feeling in Nix and Damien eyes which give me relief.

Now I have faith that my little sister will able to stay here happily in between all these people.

Then Uncle Dylan clear his throat so that everyone give him attention then only everyone take eye off from Anna meanwhile I was standing near Anna to holding her hand so that she wouldn't freak out.

Alpha Dylan POV

When I saw Anna I can't believe that my daughter is that much beautiful. Yes, I accept her as my daughter and swear to protect her from any harm. Some tears were in my eyes and I can see Ray also feeling same.

Wes went near Anna and hold her hand and which I think comfort her. I know all these boys love here a lot and let here alone in any condition. These boys are also start growing me in like my sons.

I clear my throat so that everyone look towards me. Then I greeted everyone and thanks them for coming.

I called Colt, Sage her mate, Rex and Amy her mate on the stage and introduce them to pack and welcome both of them in pack and did some rituals after which I announced them as new pack member and everyone cheers for them and welcome them in pack.

After that I called Wesley, Edward, Ethan and Annabella on stage and introduce them and told everyone that Wesley and Edwards are taking place of his father very soon as our Warlock while Ethan would join them after sometime.

Everyone bow towards them as ritual and show respect towards there protects. And they all nodded and accept the place not only in pack but also in our world.

Then everyone looking towards Anna, I know what they all are thinking before I said anything Wes came little forward and address everyone and told them that hardly anyone know about Anna so it is really difficult for them to understand her gift.

I was shocked to know that Anna has some gift and Eric never told me about that. Then again I concentrate what Wes was telling it was shocking for me.

Wes told that Anna her gift of healing anyone as she is blessed with good knowledge of herbs and she is able to help in any situation. I was good to know and then I gave Anna an assistance healer position in the pack and now everyone cheer for them with more happiness and welcome.

Even the other pack Alphas were also pleased to meet all of them.

Everyone enjoy the party and I happy to see Anna that she was doing. I saw her talked with different people.