Chapter 39

Johanna's POV (Unbelievable)

It is a month since that attach has happened and now Anna is found of me as we spend most of our time together and Anna little secrete place is still secrete for others but I used to go there with Anna.

Everything is going fine but Anna doesn't like when someone try to hurt me as she always try to protect me like elder sister and I also love it.

Anna taught me how to self-defense as Anna is good in that apart from her brothers no one knew it here. Now I knew. I showed Anna many places and even I told her about werewolf's history.

Sometime on weekends we used to visit town library and I showed Anna our religious books as part of pack I have access to read them. Anna loves to be in library and read all those books.

I told Anna about my little sister Julia who is 8 years old and she went with to my home to meet her and they both like each other company. I love them both more than my life.

It is Wednesday and as usual I was in my PE class while Anna was doing her running lap in the ground with her friends.

Everything was fine till the time school some girls who doesn't like Anna came towards me with some football team boys and start bully me.

They are my seniors and strong then me and my bad luck today no senior pack member and coach was there to save my ass from them. I start walking back to locker room to avoid them but they stop me and boy asked me to clean his shoes.

I was looking at him like idiot. Then other push me to the ground and asked me, "Are you deaf?"

Before I replied or do anything Anna was standing there while offering her hand to me so that I can get up from ground. They all start laughing at me and told her to 'go away'.

Anna didn't mind their words as she starts walking while dragging me with her this time the boys how came with those girls make circle around Anna and me stop us.

I was her getting angry on their behavior and she told them to 'stay away from me and Johanna otherwise it wouldn't be good for you all'.

I know Anna can defend herself but can't fight with 10 boys and 5 girls at ones. Anna notices my fear and told me not to worry. I nodded my head and we try to move but no luck.

One girl push Anna on the ground and slapped me. I know I am a werewolf I can easily beat them but I was a weak and coward one.

When that girls try to slap me again Anna hold her hand and punch her in her belly. And then fight began. I throw me out of circle and shouted on me to run. I hesitate first but did as she told me I went to call other for help.

Till the time I came back with other's I can't believe what I saw in front of me. The all those 10 boys and 5 girls were lying on ground surrounded by their own blood and Anna was standing there without any harm.

Coach told some other students to take them to nurse room while ask Anna to follow her in principal office.

I and Wes, Ed, Ethan and Nix follow them. While on the way Nix told it is unbelievable that Anna beat that alone. I make mental note never make Anna angry and never ever challenge her.

Principal asked me what happened and I told them everything. Even he was not able to believe she beats them alone.

Then Wes inform Principal Anna is good in fighting and she is black belt in Marshal Art, Karate and Kung Fu. Now everyone able to understand that Anna can beat anyone ass easily.