Epilogue

Epilogue

9 months later

"So, do you think any boys in our class are cute?" my best friend, Nat, asked me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No," I answered without hesitation. I mean sure the boys were pretty cute but nobody even compared to Austin...

Austin's gone, I reminded myself.

He's famous now, and he has a girlfriend named Taylor.

I feel like I'm taking this much harder than him. 

It's been 9 months. Of course he's moved on and you should too!

"Not even Andrew?" she asked and I shook my head and she gasped.

"He's really cute! How could you say he's not? Okay there is something wrong with you. Spill it," she demanded and my face flushed.

"Your face even flushed! Come on we're best friends and we're supposed to tell each other EVERYTHING!" she protested and I sighed and sat up on my bed and crossed my legs.

"Um... you know Austin? Austin Mahone?" I asked and she scoffed.

"He's only like the cutest youtuber ever. Why, what's up?" she asked and I closed my eyes.

"When I lived in Texas, we uh... we were together for a while," I explained and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Oh yeah and when I went to visit Canada Justin Bieber and I made out in an alleyway. Audrey, let's be real here," she laughed and my face fell. Of course she wouldn't believe me.

She noticed that I looked sad and she turned serious.

"Wait are you- are you serious?!" she asked and I nodded. She smiled huge.

"That's amazing! You dated Austin Mahone!" she shouted and I hushed her.

"Look, I moved away and then he uh... he became famous and well now he has a girlfriend and I haven't really entirely gotten over him yet," I explained and she walked over and hugged me.

"Well would you see him if you got the chance to?" she asked and I nodded.

"If there was just was a small chance of me seeing him again I would take it," I explained and she pulled out two tickets from her bag.

"I uh got these for us. I was going to give them to you for your birthday but uh you what the heck just take them. He's having a small concert here," she said and I nearly jumped on her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed and looked at the tickets.

"They're VIP, we get to meet him too," she whispered and I gasped.

"Nat, I love you!" I shouted and she nodded.

"I love me too!" she squealed. We both laughed together and after we finally calmed down I looked at the tickets.

"When is the concert?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, on your birthday," she replied and then I thought of something.

"Will the crew be there? You know, Alex, Zach, and Robert?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Probably, they go everywhere together," she scoffed and I sat there smiling like an idiot.

***

"What should I wear?" I asked and gestured towards my two outfits lying on my bed.

"I don't care just choose one, we have to go!" she exclaimed and I quickly chose out a rolling stone tank top and skinny jeans. I ran into the bathroom and quickly changed.