6.

Chapter 6

    i changed it, holland roden is now playing audrey so a picture of her is on the side >

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   Bark

   Bark

   Bark

   I groaned and opened my eyes. I screamed when I saw a huge monster on top of me.

   Nah I'm just joking it was my dog. But I did scream, don't judge me it was a really big dog. She noticed I was awake then jumped off of my bed.

   "Daisy!" I laughed then ruffled her fur. She was the only person in my family I had left besides Dad who was constantly going to work.

   I looked at the clock. It was 7:00, I had a time. 

   I got up and decided to put some thought into what I was wearing. I never really did because I was afraid I would wear too much or too less or something hideous and I would have to dress like that the whole day. So I just stuck to a t-shirt and jeans because then I wouldn't stand out. I didn't want to stand out.

   I scanned through my closet. All I had were graphic tees. No dress shirts or tank tops or anything. I need to go shopping... Barely any of the t-shirts actually it me! I just pulled off another random t-shirt that looked like it would fit me and threw it on. Maybe I should bum it up a little today. It looked pretty warm outside.

   I threw on some short jean shorts then looked at myself in the mirror. I would say I looked pretty good, but I don't really trust mirrors. They just show the opposite of you. 

   I sighed. I have to look good enough. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my usual morning procedure.

   I put on my glasses and walked down stairs.

    I skipped to the kitchen and got a bagel and stuffed it down my throat. I didn't really feel that hungry today.

   In fact, I was dreading today.

   I wanted to see Alex... but considering what happened wtih Austin, I don't really want to show up at school...

   But I can't ruin my perfect attendance.

    Wow, I am a nerd.

   I sighed and then walked into the living room and got my backpack. I had a little extra time, so I decided to check my backpack to make sure I had everything.

   Wow, I am finally realizing it. I am a nerd! Agh no wonder they pick on me. I shook my head and opened my backpack.

   Science, history, math, pencils, pens, extra paper, my binder, my notebooks. That was everything I think.

   I checked my watch. 7:15. I still had 15 minutes until 7:30. 

   What to do... what to do...

   I got out my phone and checked my twitter account. Yes I have a twitter even though it only has like 10 followers. Make that 9. Who unfollowed me?

   I checked my followers and Austin wasn't on there. I sighed. I should've known. What did I even do to him?! One day I'm going to kill Louise.

   I clicked on Austin's account and looked at his recent tweets.

   'Hanging out with my new gf @loulou96'

   I gasped. His new what?!

   I clicked on her account and it was definitely Louise. I looked at her most recent tweet.