20.

Chapter 20

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   I sighed and ran a hand through my hair as I shakily stood up and walked towards Austin. He embraced me in a  hug and ran a hand through my hair.

   "Austin?" I sighed burying my face in his chest.

   "Yes?"

   "Do you think I could spend the night here? Just for tonight?" I asked and looked up at him and he was smiling. 

   "Sure," he beamed. He pulled away and looked at his watch.

   "It's getting late. You should call your dad and then we can watch a movie together and all that stuff. I'll go pick out a movie!" he explained happily and walked away. I smiled.

   I took out my phone and dialed

   "Hello?" Dad asked.

   "Hey Dad I was wondering if I could spend the night at Austin's tonight? It will just be tonight," I told him. I heard him sigh.

   "No funny business okay?" he asked. My face turned red.

   "Dad! I'm 14!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

   "I know, I know but you're turning 15 soon, and look just no funny business alright? Promise?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

   "I promise dad now bye!" I said and hung up. My face was still red. That was the weirdest conversation I had ever had with my dad.

   I turned around and walked into Austin's room. He was sitting on the couch with a bunch of movies dumped on the floor. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

   "What movie? Romantic or sad?" he asked. I thought about it.

   "Both, the Titanic," I answered. He sighed.

   "I'll go get the tissues," he mumbled and I started cracking up with laughter. His face flushed as he grabbed the tissues from the nightstand and put it on the floor next to us.

   He set up the movie and then turned off the lights. I grabbed a blanket and then Austin played the movie and sat down next to me. He put the blanket around the both of us and we sat like that through most of the movie. His hand around me and my face buried in his chest.

   I smiled when his chest rised and fell, and I could hear his breathing.

   We've dating for about two months now and I already knew I loved him. Well I think I do. I'm only 14 and we haven't been dating for long. All I know is that I want to be with him the rest of my life. 

   But I feel like our relationship isn't as strong as other ones. Like we barely ever go on dates. But I don't think we need too that much.

   Because we already know we are both in love. He knows I'm in love with him and I know he's in love with me. We've never told each other or talked about it but we just... know.

   And in this moment I just wanted to stop time right there and then. Where I could always be in Austin's arm cuddled up to him.

   I don't ever want to fight with him. I don't ever want to leave him. I don't want to ever lose him.

   I want to stay like this forever.

   When the ice burg part came up there was a lump in my throat and tears filled my eyes.

   "I will never let go Jack," Rose said and then a second later her hand left his and he dropped into the water. I cuddled closer to Austin and cried in his shirt. His arms wrapped around me and brought me closer. I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes too. He smiled sadly at me.