16.

Chapter 16

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

   I stared at the pink dress lying on my bed. I can't believe I let Aaron talk me into wearing this. It was sparkly and... pink. And sleeveless. I sighed. I had to wear it though.

   We had the day off of school today to get ready for the dance and everything so I got my hair curled and makeup done. Now all I needed was the dress.

   I carefully put it on hoping not to rip it because it was really expensive. Once I put it on I put on the white high heels and turned to look at myself in the mirror. I licked my lips and stared at myself. This didn't look like me, but I liked it.

   I picked up my phone and saw that it was almost time. Aaron was going to come pick me up. And no we are not going as dates, we are going on friends, since his friends are dealing with Austin, and my friends are fighting.

   I picked up my purse and walked out of my room and walked down the stairs carefully hoping not to trip over my heels.

   "Audrey! You look amazing!" Michele shouted and walked over to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back.

   I saw Austin standing behind her in a tux. It looked strange to see him all dressed up but he looked cute at the same time.

   I was kind of hoping he would ask me to the dance. But he didn't, and if he did really like me he would ask me right?

   He smiled when he saw me.

   "Is someone coming to pick you up?" she asked.

   "Yeah Aaron, me and him are going as friends," I explained.

   "He's driving?" she asked, shocked. I laughed.

   "No, his older brother is driving us," I reassured her. She put her hand over her chest and sighed with relief.

   "What about you Austin? Do you have a date?" I asked. He nodded and my heart sank.

   "I haven't asked her yet though," he whispered to me once his mom had walked away. My heart sank. Who was he talking about?

   I was about to ask what he meant but his mom interrupted me.

   "Smile!" she said and got out her camera. I rolled my eyes and stood next to Austin and smile at the camera.

   "Aw it looks so cute, come look!" she said. Austin went to go look at the picture while I looked out the window waiting for Aaron.

   A black convertible pulled up in front of the house and I smiled when I saw Aaron in the car.

   "He's here!" I shouted.

   "Have a great time!" she said and smiled at me.

   "Austin do you have a ride?" I asked.

   "Um my mom's taking me," he said and blushed.

   "You could come with us, I mean you know Aaron right?" I asked, I didn't want him to be alone riding there. His face lit up and he nodded.

   "Well I'll see both of you tonight. Remember be home by 11!" she yelled before we walked out of the house.

   "Thanks," he said and smile at me. I smiled back and we walked to Aaron's car.

   "Can he ride with us?" I asked. I saw Aaron tense up but he nodded. I smiled and opened the door and sat on the right while Austin sat on the left and Aaron sat in the passenger seat.