Chapter 37

*Summer's POV*

Sipping at the steaming cup of coffee I held in my hands, Zoe and I sat on my bed talking whilst waiting for the boys. I'd got up, showered and dressed in the time they had gone.

"I can lend it to you if you want!" Zoe exclaimed when I pointed out how much I loved her pastel blue nail varnish. I nodded eagerly, looking down at my pink, chipped nails. 

"Tell you what, tonight, before we go out, I'm going to give you a proper make over! I'll do your hair, your nails, your make up, everything!" Zoe's eyes lit up as she spoke, her love of all things beauty coming out.

"That'd be great!" I smiled. I downed the last few sips of my coffee, the warmth soothing the back of my throat as a knock came at the door. 

"We can have a proper girly evening! " she squealed. I got up, laughing at her eagerness and opened the door to Alfie. 

"Where's Caspar?" I asked, noticing his absence.

"Hi to you too. He said he had to make a phone call." Alfie spoke, walking past me into the room. He was carrying suitcases that I can only assume are Caspar's. 

"Oh...okay. Will he be long?" I asked. I didn't mean to sound clingy, I just missed him. After all the shit that's happened because of me, I just wanted to take care of him, to be with him.

"No idea." Alfie replied, placing the bags down beside the bed. During the night Caspar and I had pushed the two single beds together, creating one big double bed. I guess we'd just forgotten to put them back. I nodded, sitting back down on my place on the bed, facing Zoe.

"So where should we go for lunch? I was thinking maybe an Italian restaurant or something." Zoe asked, turning to face Alife. 

"I'm cool with whatever you want." Alfie shyly smiled at Zoe making my heart melt. He was so adorable. If they don't get together before the end of this trip, I'm not going to be happy. 

"Sum?" Zoe turned back to me. I shrugged.

"I could do with some pizza." I smiled. 

"Wow." Alfie commented, his eyebrow raising.

"What?" I asked, looking up to him.

"Nothing it's just....you and Caspar are like made for each other." he smirked, walking over and plonking himself down next to Zoe on the bed. I laughed, shaking my head.

"You think?" 

"Definitely." Alfie and Zoe replied in sync. My face broke into an uncontrollable smile. Hearing that Caspar and I were made for each other made my insides warm. Zoe and I then returned to our conversation about nail varnish and makeovers whilst Alfie was tapping away on his phone. I leaned over to the bedside table, whilst Zoe was describing her plan for an outfit tonight and grabbed my phone. I hadn't been on Twitter since my breakdown, so I decided no harm can come from checking. Smiling at my background of Caspar and I, I unlocked my phone and tapped on the Twitter app. I had thousands of mentions from viewers and quite a few from our YouTube group.

@tyleroakley : @SummerButler hey gurrl why haven't I seen much of you while you're in my homeland?! we must hang out! X

Giggling, I typed a reply.

@SummerButler : @tyleroakley sorry Tyler :( I would love to hang out though! Call me when you can! x

I had no idea whether Tyler had my number or not, but I guess we'd just wait and see. I closed the Twitter app after retweeting a few tweets and replying to some viewers and opened up my messages.