Playlist Love (A Caspar Lee Fanfiction)

Thank you to 'floodedveins' for the cover!

------------------------------------

"So that's the end of today's video guys! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be seeing you all next week. Adios!" I did my signature salute before shutting off my camera and breathing a sigh of relief. I looked at the clock and saw it had just gone 6pm. I had started filming at 3 so I guess it took longer than I had expected! I knew I had to start editing the video, but I decided I would head downstairs and get something to eat and drink to keep myself going...I had a feeling it was going to be a long night editing and altering my video to make sure it was perfect for my 987,000 subscribers! I know, I still can't believe that many people want to watch me make a fool of myself on camera! I had been a YouTuber for around 4 years now, I started when I was 14 and I'm so glad I did.

I slipped into a pair of pyjama shorts and a baggy t-shirt and headed downstairs to get my things. It was just me alone in the house tonight, my sister was staying over at her boyfriend's place. The only sound that could be heard was the soft padding of my bare feet as I walked down our spiral staircase and into the kitchen. After pouring myself a cup of coffee and making a cheese sandwich, I headed back upstairs and began the long process of editing. 

-------------------------------------------

"And....done." I said to myself and smiled proudly. That's this weeks video over and done with. I shut off my computer and was about to haul my tired ass into bed, when the starting notes of 'Kiss You' by One Direction started playing. I groaned and picked up my phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID. 

"Hello?" 

"HEY SUMMER!" a voice, way too happy for 1am rang through the phone.

"Woah, Marcus, calm down. It's too early for this." I groaned. The person on the other end was my cousin, Marcus Butler. He was the one who got me started on making videos.

"Sorry Sum. I'm just so excited for Florida! You're still coming to Playlist Live right?" He asked.

"Of course I am! My bags are all packed and sat in the corner of my room!"

"Already?! Summer, we're not leaving for another 10 days..."

"Yeah but I wanted to make sure I had everything ready and all the outfits I wanted were in there! You know I liked to be prepared!" 

"Mmm, true. You are a bit of a neat freak!" he teased.

"Shut up!" I laughed, "Now is there any point in this phone call or can I go to bed?"

"Wow. Well it's lovely to talk to you too cuz!" his voice was laced with sarcasm. "But no. there's not really a point to this call...I'll see you in a few days then yeah?"

"Oh yeah, Nan's birthday party! See you then! Night Marcy!"

"Night!" The call was disconnected and I flopped onto my bed in exhaustion. I was really excited to be going to my first ever YouTuber convention. And it was in America! I've always dreamed of going there, but I never really had the time or money. Now I was and I was going to be able to meet a load of my subscribers and maybe even make some new fellow YouTuber friends! I only really knew Marcus and his best friend, Alfie Deyes. But now I was getting the chance to do all the things that make being a famous YouTuber even better! I felt my eyelids drooping and fell asleep, just picture how amazing the holiday was going to be...

-------------------------------------------

- Jazz - x

Also follow me on Twitter : @handsupforliam