Chapter 20

* Caspar's POV *

Everything felt so right. Summer's hand was soft and warm against mine as we walked back towards the building. My cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling so much, I just couldn't stop. I looked over, some of her hair had escaped her ponytail and was flowing in the wind. As she blinked, her eyelashes brushed the tops of her cheeks, which were dotted with light freckles.There was a faint black line down each of her cheeks where her makeup had run from crying. But to me she still looked perfect. She jumped slightly as her pocket vibrated, a text coming through.

"Who's that from?" I asked.

"Zoe. She said they've already left so just head straight back to the hotel." she said, tapping away a reply. Then it was my phone that vibrated.

From: Jack Harries

Where are you?

I typed a reply.

Just taking a walk.

J: Come back to the hotel, we're all really worried about you mate!

C: I'm heading back now. Sorry.

J: Great! Oh and have you seen Summer? Marcus is freaking out.

C: Yeah, she's okay. She's with me. 

J: Marcus says thanks. Hurry back!

I put my phone away and looked over at Summer. 

"I suppose we should get back then...Marcus is worried about you." I told her the information Jack had just given me. 

"Yeah I noticed." She lifted up her phone in front of my face. 

12 missed calls. 8 texts.

"All him?" I asked.

"All him." she confirmed. I sighed deeply, taking her hand once again. 

"Come on, let's go." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

* Summer's POV * 

We said our goodbye's at the entrance of the hotel, so no one had a chance of seeing and went our separate ways. His kiss was still lingering on my mouth as I walked through the hall. As I arrived at my door, I took a deep breath in. I was so wrapped up in Caspar I had forgotten about Alfie and the whole of the Internet. The door beeped as I removed the key card. 

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, as I saw Alfie packing his bags. "OH MY GOD ALFIE." I ran over, seeing his split lip and bruised face. I lightly brushed my hand over his cheek, inspecting the injury.

"It's fine." he moved my hand away, going back to packing.

"Did Marcus do this to you?!" I asked, feeling an an extreme rush of anger towards my cousin.

"Summer. Leave it. It's fine."

"No Alfie it's not! He can't hit you for kissing me! AND STOP PACKING. WHY ARE YOU PACKING?!" 

He sighed and turned to me.

"Summer. Marcus thinks it would be best if I moved into his room with Caspar and he stays with you." 

My jaw dropped.

"No....NO! I am not staying in a room with him if he's going to be like this." My fists clenching at my sides as I felt myself getting more and more angry. How was Alfie being so calm about this?!