Chapter 16

* Summer's POV * 

Today is the first official day of Playlist Live. Oh my God. I've been up for hours, bouncing up and down with excitement and nervousness.

"Would you stay still?" Alfie exclaimed. "It's going to be fine!" he reassured me. I glanced at the clock. 9:18am. 

"What time do we have to be there?" I asked. 

"Urrrm, I think around 10:30am...I'm not entirely sure." he replied, smirking.

"What's that look for?" I asked, confused as to why he was looking at me like that.

"You're cute when you're nervous." he said. Why did he have to say that? I really really don't want to get back into this. And him standing there in just his underwear wasn't really helping the situation. I mean, I'm not complaining but....no wait. 

"Don't start." I replied, getting up off my bed. I'd already showered and brushed my teeth, I just needed to decide what to wear. At the moment, I was just in a towel and I had been for around 20 minutes.

"You really should get dressed, you know." Alfie said, voicing my thoughts.

"Yes I know that Alfred. I just DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR." I shouted suddenly. I could feel a headache coming on from the stress building up inside me. I sat back down, putting my head in my hands and breathing deeply. Once I felt a little better, I looked up to see Alfie's face slightly shocked/scared. 

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Hey, it's fine. I was...sort of like this on my first meet up. But it's genuinely not as bad as it seems okay?" he said, now kneeling in front of me. 

"Okay." I hesitantly replied, still not 100% convinced. 

"Good. Now....do you need a hug?" he asked, opening his arms. I happily took the offer and wrapped myself around his chest. He squeezed tightly and rubbed my back in a protective, yet calming manner. After a few seconds I let go, just remember I was only in a towel. 

"Are you just going to wear that?" I asked, pointing towards his outfit. He nodded and walked back towards his bed to get dressed. I went back to rooting through my suitcase until I came across a black pair of high waisted shorts.

"Ooooo I haven't worn these in a while!" I exclaimed, throwing them on the bed. 

"Do you really want to wear black in this weather?" Alfie asked, inspecting my choice. That was a good point...black shorts in this heat? 

"We'll be inside most of the time, so it won't matter will it?" I replied. "OH MY GOD!" I shouted quickly before Alfie could reply. 

"Woah what?!" he said, sounding concerned.

"THIS IS THE TOP. I'M SO WEARING THIS!" I yelled. As I looked up, Alfie's face did not seem amused.

"Jesus Summer, I'd thought you'd hurt yourself or something." I gave him an apologetic look. "Anyway, what top is it?" 

I pulled it all the way out of the case and thrust it in his face. It was a flowy vest top, with a union jack on the front. It also had the face of one of the worlds biggest legends, Freddie Mercury. (If you don't know who that is then I'm disappointed). I gave a giddy shriek of excitement and ran into the bathroom, outfit in hand. 

"Oh wait, Alfie. Are we going swimming afterwards or should I just put normal underwear on?" I asked, poking my head around the side of the door. 

"I think we're going to go to the beach, so put your bikini on just in case." he replied, not looking up from whatever he was doing.

"Who said I was wearing a bikini?" I asked, eyebrow raised.