Chapter 34

*Summer's POV*

"What do you mean you've never seen The Hunger Games?!" I shouted at Jack as we walked round SeaWorld.

"I mean I've never seen it." he replied, shrugging his shoulders. 

"I-I can't believe this." I placed my hand over my chest, over exaggerating. "You've...you've actually hurt me." I scoffed. Jack's face turned into an emphasised pout as he came running over to me.

"I'm sorry Summer, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry!" he giggled, engulfing me in a hug. "How about we have a movie night, just you and me and we can watch The Hungry Games."

"The Hunger Games." I correct in mock annoyance.

"The Hunger Games." he confirmed. "Does that sound good?" he hugged me tighter in an awkward side hug as we continued to walk. 

"That sounds great." I smiled, his lips pressing a sloppy kiss to my cheek. "You can let go now." I wiggled in his grip.

"Maybe I don't want to. Maybe we should be best friends forever." he asked, his voice taking on somewhat of a childish manner. I gasped.

"What? You mean like...SUPER BEST FRIENDS?!" I yelled.

"YES. SUPER BEST FRIENDS." he let go, jumping up and down excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh at his behaviour. My relationship with Jack had bloomed right from the start, we both really enjoyed eachother's company. We had clicked almost immediately, the both of us sharing some kind of special weirdo bond. We were still pratting around as we came up to the entrance of The Shamu Show, the group stopping.

"So who's watching the show and who's staying in the park?" Louise asked as we all gathered together. We all began murmuring our plans and Louise's face twisted into an overwhelmed confused look. She shook her head, clearing out the muddle thoughts.

"OKAY! Okay.." she yelled, shaking her hands, silencing us all. "If you're going into the show, stand over here and if you're not, stand over here." she pointed to her left and to her right. The group began to disperse into the two sides, but I stayed in the middle. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I'd love to see the Shamu Show, but I'd also like to have a look around. I scanned the contents of each group, hoping it would help me choose. On one side it was Louise, Caspar, Jim, Tanya and Grace, and on the other was the twins, Zoe, Marcus, Alfie and Mamrie. I debated in my mind where to go, 11 pairs of eyes falling on me.

"Where do you want to go Summer?" Marcus asked me. I tapped my chin with my finger, my eyes connecting with Caspar's. There was a look in his eyes, almost desperation pulling me in. 

"I think I'll go with this lot." I smiled, pointing to the group containing Caspar. Marcus' face was a little disappointed, I knew I hadn't spent a lot of time with him on this holiday, but who could blame me. He really hurt me. I still hadn't 100% forgiven him, but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. I flashed a shy smile at Marcus before turning and walking towards the group. 

"Okay, so we'll meet you lot back here once it's finished?" Alfie asked, his body leaning ever so slightly towards Zoe. I smirked at how smitten he clearly is with her. 

"Sounds good, see you guys later!" Grace cheered. I gave a small wave before turning with the rest of our group and walking through the entrance.

We bought our tickets, Caspar cheekily paying for mine even though I asked him not to. He stuck close by my side throughout the show, sitting next to me placing his hand subtly over my knee. We had been sat in the "splash zone", some members of the group vlogging, when we got absolutely soaked by one of the waves. Considering I was wearing a white top with a dark bra underneath, I wasn't in the best situation.