Chapter 21

* Summer's POV *

I awoke to the sound of running water and a pounding headache. The headache was obviously from all the crying I had done the past few days. Sitting up, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked around the room. The bed was so warm and comfy that I didn't want to get out, so I just sat with my back against the wall staring into space. The running water was coming from the bathroom. I looked over at Marcus' bed and saw it was empty...he must be in the shower. I decided I couldn't deal with any confrontation this morning so I pulled out my black and white Aztec patterned bikini and got changed. Over the top, I put one of Alfie's t-shirts he had left in the room. I didn't bother with shorts as A) the t-shirt went down to mid thigh so it didn't matter and B) the pool was only downstairs. Swimming often helped me clear my mind and relax and I REALLY needed to do that right now.

I had grabbed my bag, towel etc and left before Marcus was out of the shower. He always did spend a long time in there. My sunglasses were placed on top of my head and I headed down in the lift. The sun was already quite warm. I found a good spot by the pool (there wasn't many people around so it wasn't hard to find a chair) and placed all of my stuff around it. I stripped off Alfie's t-shirt and sat down on the edge, dipping my toes in the water. Eventually the whole of  the  bottom of my legs were in the water and I was moving them backwards and forwards, gliding them through. It was rather refreshing. My sunglasses were shielding my eyes from the morning sun. I took in a deep breath and sighed. How did what started out as such a good trip, end up like this. I've never EVER had an feelings of hate towards Marcus in my life. But right now, I can't stand him. 

"Excuse me?" a voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw two girls stood behind me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Are you Summer?" they asked.

"Yes I am, how can I help?" 

"We were just wondering if we could get a picture? We love you so much!" I smiled brightly and stood up.

"Of course you can!" One of the lifeguards asked if we wanted him to take it for us. I stood in the middle of the two girls, arms round both of them and smiled. 

"Thank you so so so much!" they said. 

"You're welcome!....hey....would you like to be in one of my vlogs?" I asked, remembering how long it had been since I'd vlogged.

"OH MY GOD YES!" they both squealed. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my camera.

"Morning guys! So today I decided to take a little morning swim and I met these lovely viewers!" I angled the camera so it was facing them. "What's your name's girls?" I asked.

"I'm Georgia!" the first girl answered.

"I'm Isobel!" the second answered. 

"It was so lovely to meet you guys! Come here!" I opened my arms and gave them a double hug.

"Thank you for the photo!" they shouted as they walked away. My camera was now back in my bag and I was now sitting in the same place as before. They hadn't mentioned anything about yesterday...maybe people have forgotten? Or...maybe they weren't there. I scraped my hair back into a ponytail and sighed once more, making patterns in the water with my legs.

"BOO!" someone grabbed my shoulders abruptly. A loud scream escaped my lips. I then heard a familiar laugh.

"Caspar you idiot!" I yelled, turning round and lightly slapping his arm. I took in his appearance; messy bed hair, blue swim shorts and no shirt.

"Well good morning to you too!" he said, placing his arms round my waist and pulling me in. My arms went up around his neck and he gave me a small peck on the lips. I smiled lightly.