Chapter 28

*Summer's POV*

I walked away from Caspar, a huge smile on my face. I can't believe I'd just told him I love him. I mean, don't get me wrong I do think I'm in love with him. I've fallen fast. But it just felt odd telling someone that and meaning it truthfully. It felt special. It felt right. Entering the backstage room, I was immediately engulfed in a hug from a large body. By the smell of the cologne, I could tell it was Marcus.

"I'm sorry." he breathed, the sound muffled as his head was buried in my shoulder. "I'm sorry for everything. I never meant to hurt you. I was just being way too over protective. I'll apologize to Alfie, I'll be your slave for the week, I'll do whatever you want. Just please, don't hate me." 

I wrapped my arms tightly around my cousin's waist, squeezing.

"I don't hate you Marcus. I could never hate you." I replied, feeling myself tearing up again. I'm a sucker for emotional moments, I cry at everything. 

"Good. I love you Summer. And I promise to support any relationship you choose to be in. I love you." he spoke. Any? Does that mean he'd support me and Caspar? Should I- no. I'm not going to tell him without discussing with Caspar when the right time to do it is. 

"Thank you Marcus. I love you too." I replied. He lent down, placing a big sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ewww!" I cringed, wiping his slobber off. He chuckled, pulling away and ruffling my hair. I huffed, fluffing my hair up again back to what it was before, then walked behind him back to the group. Marcus walked quickly back to the door leading to the panel, where a very angry looking Lynn stood. I giggled softly before choosing to sit down next to Louise, who was in deep conversation with Zoe. She turned her head at the movement, flashing me a warm smile. I smiled back, leaning into the sofa. I patted around my jacket, feeling for my phone. Hang on. WHERE'S MY PHONE?! Where the hell did I put it?! I think I remember reading the tweets  - my chest hurt every time I thought of them - and throwing it down on the other sofa. I stood up quickly walking over to where Troye was now sat.

"Troye can you stand up for a second please?" I asked nicely.

"Sure, what's wrong?" he asked, standing at my request and moving behind me.

"I can't find my phone." I sighed, feeling around, in between the cushions, trying to find it.

"Didn't you take it with you when you went to the loo?" he asked, clueless to what had actually happened outside.

"I-I don't think so. I think I left it here." I replied.

"Oh...I'm not sure. I haven't seen it, sorry." he said, sitting back down as I finished. 

"Damn it." I groaned. "Can someone ring my phone for me?" I asked out loud. 

"I will!" Zoe chirped, taking her attention away from the screen. I hadn't noticed, but the panel was on a screen in the room we were in, so we could watch it. I walked over to Zoe, who was tapping my number into her phone. She held the phone up to her ear, putting her finger up in front of her face. The starting notes of 'Kiss You' began playing, but where from? I spun my head round the room, not able to locate the source. Where the hell is it? It was then I heard of chorus of laughs. I turned back to the screen, where Caspar had pulled my phone out of his pocket, a blush creeping up onto his face.

"Sorry." he spoke into his table mic. "I forgot I had Summer's phone." Zoe hung up and Caspar placed my phone in his pocket. I rolled my eyes, but found it kind of funny. I walked back over to where Louise was sitting, wetting herself laughing at what had just happened. I sat next to her, she pulled me into a mini side hug. She is literally the nicest person on this planet. 

We chatted for a while, laughing our arse's off, having sentimental moments, the lot. She was an amazing person to talk to. I even felt almost comfortable enough to talk to her about mine and Caspar's confession's, but I didn't know whether it was too soon, so I kept my mouth shut. 

The boys soon came walking back through the door, the roar of screams following them. Marcus came to sit next to me placing his arm around my shoulder. 

"How'd it go?" I asked, looking up at him. He gasped in fake shock.

"Were you not watching?!" he said, placing his hand over his heart.

"Nope." I smiled.

"You're lucky we're related." he winked, squeezing my side. Some people would think our relationship was too intimate for family, but I like it. It shows that we're close and comfortable around each other. Anyone who question's that can kiss my-

"Summer Butler?" a voice chirped into my thoughts.

"Yes?" I replied, seeing it was Lynn who had called me.

"We're ready for you're signings. We also need Zoe Sugg, Louise Pentland and Tanya Burr!" she shouted, causing the girls heads to turn. I took a deep breath, not knowing what people's reactions to me would be. Zoe came over, placing her small arm around my waist.

"Ready?" she asked, obviously sensing my tension.

"No."

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. ~ sorry it's quite short! I've been busy!

So I have some news. 

I'm off on holiday for 10 days tomorrow morning! So I won't be able to come on here, BUT DON'T FRET! I'm writing two chapters, this one and another. My gorgeous friend Tamanna (HEY TAMANNA IF YOU'RE READING THIS!), I've given her my log in details and she is going to update the second chapter for me sometime next week! 

Thank you! I love you all very much (especially you Tamanna!)

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Tumblr: @thefaultinour-styles   (I don't actually use tumblr that much tbh ;) )

Ask.FM: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4