Chapter 17

* Summer's POV *

Freaking DailyGrace is smiling at me. Oh God. Remember how to breathe. In and out, in and out. Oh Jesus. She's like one of the most perfect people on the planet. I walked carefully over to where Zoe and Louise were waving me over, willing myself not to trip or fall. 

"Summer, we've got someone we want you to meet!" Louise said, taking my arm and pulling me in front of where Grace was stood. She was smiling as she spoke;

"Hi! It's great to meet you Summer. I'm Grace!" It took me a while to reply since I was still internally fangirling. 

"The pleasure's all mine! I'm such a huge fan of yours!" I gushed.

"Aww that's sweet, thank you! I love your videos, you're so naturally funny!" she replied. Oh. My. What. DailyGrace, Grace Helbig just called ME funny. Did the Earth just stop spinning or did I die? I could feel my hands shaking.

"You're one to talk, you're amazing! Me and my sister always make time in our day to watch your video!" Before she had a chance to reply, the boys were called to go and do a panel about something, I wasn't really listening since I was still freaking out inside. Alfie walked past and gave me a quick high five as he went and Marcus squeezed me into one of his bear hugs.

"You going to be alright without your big cousin to look after you?" I cheekily asked. I lightly punched him in the arm and, not so politely, told him to get lost. Then Jim, the twins and Sam walked past giving me fist bumps, high fives and a cheeky little butt pat from Finn. Finally Caspar came past, looking extremely nervous. I pulled him into a tight warm hug.

"Good luck. Have fun, you're going to do brilliant." I whispered in his ear, giving him one final squeeze. I pressed my lips to his cheek, feeling them warm under my touch. 

"Thank you." he smiled, letting go and walking off to where the other boys were. I turned around to find all four of the girls giving me a funny look (Tanya had joined us now). 

"What was that?" Louise asked. 

"What was what?" I replied, shrinking under their stares.

"That thing....with Caspar....what's going on?" she replied.

"Oh that...nothing. We're just friends." I replied, feeling the heat rising to my cheeks, just as Caspar's had earlier.

"People who are 'just friends' don't act the way you two have been this whole trip." Zoe spoke up, fingers quoting around the words 'just friends'.

"I don't know what you mean." I replied, knowing exactly what they meant. I guess it has looked that way. But did it feel that way? Yes. It did. I really do like Caspar...maybe more than just friends.

"Don't play dumb Summer, we can all see you two like each other!" Tanya said.

"And plus, you do make a really cute couple." Grace added.

"Okay okay!" I said, raising my hands in defeat, "Maybe...I'm not too sure what's going on yet, but believe me, you'll be the first ones to know if something does happen!" They all had victorious looks on their faces. We began walking to the screen where the boys panel was going to be shown, which was next to the door so it gave us a view of them getting ready to go in. 

"So if you could, which one would you date?" Tanya asked as a general question. 

"Oooo...well....I have to say, I'm a sucker for some British twins..." Grace replied. I smiled and nodded along.

"What about you Zoe?" Tanya asked.

"Urm...it would have to be....probably...Alfie." Zoe replied. Actually, that's not a bad idea. Zoe and Alfie would make such a cute couple! #Zalfie definitely. 

"Well I'm married with a child so I'm not answering this question." Louise answered, making us all chuckle. 

"I'm all for Jim." Tanya answered her own question, making us all laugh again. The attention then turned to me.

"What about you Summer...who would you date?" Grace asked. My mind was confused enough as it was, I don't really want to answer this question. But they were all looking at me expectantly so I guess I have to. 

"Urm...I....Urm...." I stuttered. I was staring out the door at the cluster of boys, when my eyes locked with Caspar's. "Caspar. I'd date Caspar." It's almost as if he knew what I had said as he flashed me a beaming smile. I smiled back, giving him a little wave.

"AWWW I KNEW IT." Zoe and Louise said, grabbing my arms and jumping up and down with excitement. I couldn't help but feel slightly relieved in the pit of my stomach. Like a weight had finally been lifted now I had admitted that I liked Caspar. Well, not completely. But it felt good. I adjusted my bikini strap underneath my shirt and turned to look at the screen where the boys were walking into the room. They answered all the questions with great ease and even made a few cheeky innuendo's (mostly Jack, Finn and Caspar). It all went swimmingly well. Then it was our turn to go on to do a panel on 'Vlogging and Video Making Across The Pond' which involved me, Zoe, Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Jack, Finn, Sam and Louis. I hate public speaking so I was pretty nervous. We all walked into the room with a massive round of applause coming from the people/fans who would be asking us questions. I sat between Marcus and Jack, having to sit in the middle of their two chairs since there wasn't enough. Looking out into the small crowd, I felt my palms begin to sweat. If I was as nervous as this, what am I going to be like when we have to go on the actual stage tomorrow and properly talk?!

----------------------------------------------------

HEY THERE!

Sorry it's been a while, as I said, I was in yorkshire for a few days and had a family BBQ today since IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW YAY!! 

Yeah this chapter's a bit short, but I have a MASSIVE surprise/plot twist coming in the next chapter so get ready ;) 

Oh and btw....I don't actually ship Zalfie that much, but I know a lot of you do ;) IT'S ALL ABOUT #SASPAR NOW ;D

I'm going to go to sleep now so tomorrow can come quicker...HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

I LOVE YOUR SEXY FACES.

- Jazz - x

Twitter: @handsupforliam

Tumblr: @thefaultinour-styles

Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4