Chapter 43

I'm setting a song for this chapter ;)

Demi Lovato - Without The Love

If you haven't listened to it, DO! Demi is flawless :3

"You're beautiful but cause me pain
You played my heart like it's a game"

*Summer's POV*

My heart began beating faster and faster until it was the only thing I could hear. Not the horrible words that were being spoken in my ear. 

"I'm sorry, Summer, but it's the truth." Alex whispered. 

It was as if time had frozen right there. Everything that had been built up over this awful holiday had just come crumbling back down within a few seconds. My head turned, the vision of Caspar making his way towards me blurred as my tears shone through. How. How could I have been so stupid?! Believing that someone like Caspar could possibly care for me in the tiniest bit. My palms began to shake as anger began to overtake my initial shock. That bastard. All our memories had been erased from my brain, taken over by a sheer sick feeling. Before I knew it, my body was up off the bar stool and headed towards Caspar. Zoe's small hand clasped around my arm just before I reached him. It felt nice to know Zoe was there, but I couldn't hold it in.

"Sum what-" he began before I cut him off.

"So I'm just another slut to you?!" I yelled, my blood reaching it's boiling point as the words came tumbling out. His face dropped. An obvious fake confused look covered his face.

"What-" 

Even hearing one single word in his voice caused my tears to flow freely, nothing I could do to  stop them. The accent I once loved was now tainted with hurt and betrayal. 

"I trusted you! You think you can just pretend you care about me when all you want is a good shag?! You make sick!" I screamed, my hands viciously shoving at his chest. I didn't care right now. All I wanted to do was hurt him like he had hurt me. His face reminded my of a hurt puppy as he stood there, completely taken aback by my sudden outburst. I couldn't even look at him anymore, my legs turning and pulling myself away from the scene. 

"SUMMER!" I heard Caspar yell.

"FUCK OFF!" I retorted pulling myself into a full on sprint now. I needed to get away. I needed to go. I wanted to be home. I was going to pack my bags and get a taxi to the airport. I'm done with this place. I need home.

I could hear more yelling in the background, but my mind was focused on getting up to the room as soon as possible. The elevator ride was awful. Only now had it clicked that I was still in my bikini as an old, quite possibly pervy man, stood uncomfortably close to me, his eyes fixated on my body. Here I was, stood in the middle of what felt like the slowest lift ride ever, almost naked, sobbing. 

I let out a huge breath as the lift doors opened, making my way out of there as quick as possible. Shit...shit no! 

"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!" I yelled as I slammed my foot against the door. I had left my bag down by the pool. My hotel room key was there. My back slid down the wall by the door as the sobs overtook my body. I began to shake, the tears erupting into my hands. I crushed my knees against my chest, making myself as small as possible, which was exactly how I felt. The lies, the anger, the betrayal all came crushing down onto my shoulders, pushing me further and further down.

---------------------------------------------------

I jumped as I felt a hand placed onto my arm. My head shot up, my vision blurry as I tried to make out who it was. The only thing I could see was a mop of blonde hair. I immediately panicked as I thought it was Caspar, I was ready to throw all kinds of insults at him. But as I brought my hand up to clear the tears from my face, I saw it was not Caspar, but...