Ch 35 Epilogue

Four years later

Nixon's POV

I watch my wife undress stepping out of her beautiful wedding dress. She never looked so perfect. Watching her walk down the isle to marry me with our child in her slightly swollen belly, I felt excitement. The adrenaline I'm used to getting in combat has nothing on what I felt watching her come down the isle with her father.

She picks up the dress and puts it back on the hanger. I get a nice view of her in her lacy white corset bra and matching panties. My mouth waters at the sight.

At my princesses instance she moved back in with her parents to help with the wedding set up and preparations. That was three weeks ago, we haven't been alone together in those three weeks and my need for her is at an all time high. I told her It was a bad idea, but when does she ever listen to me?

I stand, walking up behind her I caress and kiss her shoulders. "It's been too long." I grumble. Wanting to tear her delectable outfit to shreds. My longing to feel her skin against mine making me edgy. I unhook her corset snaps and let it fall to the floor. I cup her breasts in my hands kneading them, getting her nipples to pucker.

She moans. "Way too long."

I groan when she wiggles her bottom against me. Turning in my arms she drops to her knees. My breath catches as she lowers my zipper and takes out my throbbing manhood. I close my eyes when I feel her mouth on me and my head falls back in ecstasy.

I hear a rustling and laughter making me bolt out of bed. I run a hand over my face seeing Emery's still sleeping form. I leave the room to investigate the noise. I hear the familiar giggle of our daughter Maddie and the deeper chuckle of Maddox. I open the door noting the figures illuminated by the lamp under a makeshift tent made out of the bedsheets. I get down on my knees and peek my head in.

"Busted." Maddie says, disappointed.

"Give it up." I reply, holding out my hand for the tub of ice cream. I take a bite using her spoon and hand it back. "What are you doing to my daughter?" I ask Maddox.

Maddox scoffs. "Me? This was her idea."

I look at both of them. "If you don't cut me in on the deal next time, I'm telling grandma."

They groan simultaneously, reminding me of Emery and Maddox. "What are you even doing up?" Maddox asks.

I start to tell him then stop. I really don't want to tell him I was having a sex flashback about his daughter and I on our wedding night. "Too much giggling from this one. She gave away your position."

He nods. "There's only one thing to do."

I nod back. "Get rid of the weak leak."

Maddie rolls out of the tent laughing as we lunge for her. Maddox gets her and starts ticking her. The door opens to an amused Emery and Hadley. "You three are going to wake the baby." Emerys scolds with a smile. "Still up to your old tricks dad?"

"No, this was completely her idea."

"Yeah, that's what you told me too when I was her age." She retorts laughing.

"Bed time. Maddox, you can play tomorrow. Maddie up in bed." Hadley orders fixing the bed covers. Maddie sulks to bed, but knows better then to argue with grandma. We all kiss her goodnight and go to our rooms.

"Did they wake you up?" Emery asks.

"No, I was dreaming about our wedding night."

"Oh, really? What a pleasant flashback." She smirks knowingly.

"I think we should finish where my dream left off."

"And what part was that?"

"You were on your knees, Mrs. Ross."