Ch. 19

I remain still as I feel my body try to accommodate Nixon's large size. "It will feel better in a minute." Nixon says, breathing heavily. I doubt that very much, this is awful. Nixon places his lips on mine kissing me softly at first, then more forcefully. I respond getting lost in his kiss. I run my fingers through his hair feeling the dampness from his sweat. He starts kissing down my neck and he moves out a little.
"Ouch, it still hurts. Let's stop." I suggest.
Nixon ignores me lavishing attention on my breasts. Sucking on my nipples making me moan with pleasure. He pulls out of me some more and it doesn't hurt as much. When he's completely out all I can think is thank God, but that's sort lived. I feel him enter me again quickly and rock against me. I hold my breath feeling both pleasure and pain. When he moans into my neck I can feel myself respond and squeeze my legs around him.
"You feel like a goddamn fist, you're so tight." He groans, his body is slick with sweat. He cups my butt lifting and burying himself in deeper. He pulls back and does it again, the pain starting to lessen and pleasure taking over. He's still moving slow, but I can tell its killing him by the look on his face. I arch up to meet his thrust and I can see the change cross his features. His control is gone, the low growl before his fingers dig into my hips, is my warning. He slams against me in a strong punishing rhythm. He does all the work, moving my hips exactly the way he wants, making sure to hit my pleasure point. I feel the sensations build and then I'm drowning in my release. I feel Nixon collapse beside me with a grunt. He pulls me towards him his eyes heavy.
"There. Now, you don't need to say it." He says, huskily.
"You are such an asshole." I tell him.
"You should of said it." He replies.
"Would you have stopped?" I ask, rolling my eyes.
He smirks. "I guess we'll never know."
I push at his chest, which doesn't do much since I'm chest to chest with him and his arms are around me. I know I should be mad at him. I think I was more scared then anything about having sex with him. I don't regret it, so that's all that matters.
His looks at me seriously and says, "Nothing would have stopped me."
"Obviously. Have you ever heard of the word, 'no'?"
"I have. Never cared for it though."
"I'm serious."
"If you want to go over everything that just happened I'm all for that, but there are far more interesting parts." He replies, smiling.
"I'm serious."
"Princess, you may have said no, but your body and eyes said, 'yes'."
"You're infuriating." I say, throwing my hands up as much as I can.
"What would you like me to say?" he asks.
"That you're sorry and that you just got carried away in the moment."
"I'm sorry, I just got carried away in the moment." He mimics.
"You don't feel bad at all?"
"No, I don't."
I don't know why I'm even asking, he wouldn't be sorry for getting what he wanted. He wouldn't even think to pretend to. I decide to give up the fight to make him feel at least a little sorry, mainly because I hate to lose. Not because I'm upset over what happened.
"At least I got to stay in bed." I say, triumphantly.
"Not for much longer. Time to get going princess."
"That should count as my work out." I pout.
"Why? I did all the work." He says, squeezing my butt.
"I just got torn in two by that log, you call a penis" I argue. "I deserve a day off."
"Log?" he asks, smirking.
"Yep."
"Okay, you don't have to work out today. You have to eat though, so let's go." He says, getting out of bed and putting his clothes back on.
He puts his pants on and I walk to my closet putting on red lace underwear with a matching bra and a dark pair of skinny jeans and a red v-neck t-shirt. I open the door going back into my room and Nixon is waiting my the bed.
"If you got pregnant from today, tell me right away." He states, like he's remarking about the weather.
"I'm not." I reply.
He raises his eyebrow in question. "I'm on the pill."
"Why?"
"Because I've always wanted to lose my virginity to a random guy I just met. It was just a precaution." I shrug.
He growls low in his throat and he narrows his eyes. I smile. "Because I have bad menstrual cramps and it helps." I reply, truthfully.
A brief look of disappointment passes over his face then, he nods and we leave the room going to the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and takes out eggs, spinach, feta cheese and mushrooms.
Taking out a pan he then beats the eggs and starts making an omelette. I try slipping to the refrigerator, I'm dying for a coke. I open the door and grab a can quickly and pop the top, I just get it to my lips when it's seized by Nixon's large hand.
"Please." I beg, stomping my foot.
"No."
"For someone who doesn't like the word 'no', you certainly use it a lot." I point out.
He smirks. "It'll cost you."
"How about if you don't give it back, you're cut off. No more sex." I say, firmly.
He hands it over and I laugh. "Well played, but don't think it will get you what you want every time. The only reason I'm giving in now is because I can't imagine not being inside of you again." He grunts.
I roll my eyes. It will definitely work every time. He turns back to the stove and continues cooking. "Anything I can do to help?" I ask.
"No."
I laugh. "You already got in my pants, no need to try anymore." I tease.
"I plan to keep getting in, this worked before I better keep doing it." He jokes.
"Did you just flirt with me?"
He laughs. "I think I did."
"Better mark the calendar." I say, smirking.
"Trust me, I won't forget what happened today." He replies, smugly.
"Wow, again with the one liners." I say, impressed.
"Emmy!" I hear Amber shout.
"God, I'd rather hear nails on a chalk board then her voice." Nixon mutters.
"In the kitchen!" I yell back.
Amber comes in and see us together, scowling she says, "Change of plans for tonight. Mark scored us all tickets to his game tonight. So, we're all going to that instead."
"Sweet! They're playing the Tigers!" I say, excitedly.
"Yeah, Mark knew you'd want tickets." She responds, somewhat smugly.
Ignoring her reply I ask, "The game is at three right?"
"Yeah, we're all meeting at your parent's house and riding up."
"Okay, great."