Ch. 8

When he stands to his full height I see the predatory look is fully engaged. "Okay, baby gazelle. I'll give you a head start, but you better start running."
I don't hesitate. I run up the stairs to my room closing and locking the door. I let out my breath relieved. But it's short lived when I remember he can pick the lock. "Fuck!" I yell, rushing to the door.
But I'm too late, Nixon calmly opens the door. He walks in, his eyes on me and shuts the door. My heart is hammering, what the hell did I even do?
I watch him as he comes up to me and frowns down at me. "Care to repeat what you said downstairs? I'd also like an explanation."
I wet my lips. "I don't even know what I said." I reply, honestly.
"You said, it's just about sex."
"Duh, I don't care though. It's all I want, too." I explain starting to relax. "No strings and all that." I nod. Did he think I was going to need him to woo me? I smile, "There's no wooing necessary. I just need a little time."
I can't believe it when his eyes get harder and angrier. I take a huge step back. What is his problem? He doesn't want to wait for me? Well, tough shit. I glare back, pissed off that he's trying to get me to sleep with him when he wants we've known each other for 24 hours.
"Tell me, princess, what did I say to give you that impression?"
"What impression?" I ask, frustrated. Sometimes I think this man talks in riddles.
He steps closer. "The impression that I only wanted you for sex."
I tilt my head to the side confused. "You don't want to have sex?"
"I want sex. But the question is, what made you think I ONLY wanted sex from you?"
I throw my hands up, "Oh, I don't know the fact that I all ready told you I wouldn't date someone that jumps out of planes and is in constant danger every time he goes to work. Then after I told you that, you still came on to me. So, I figured it was just sex, not a huge stretch if you ask me." I answer, smugly.
He growls. "You think I'd just take your virginity and walk away. That's not what's going to happen. I want you. It's going to be all or nothing. You commit to me when you give me your body, understand?"
"Perfectly." I reply, seething.
"I'm getting promoted. I'm not getting deployed overseas again. I'm needed for foreign relations on U.S. soil which does mean active assignments, but not like you think. I've gotten the bronze star after for my ten years of service. I'm not done with the Special Forces, but I'm doing something different. I want to get used to a life here, I'd like you to be a part of that. I know how to assimilate into many cultures, but its different here. I don't have to look over my shoulder the whole time and it's strange to me. I don't know how to stop being a soldier. You help me, you're a distraction from the chaos in my head."
I don't know what to say to him. "Okay, I didn't know all that. Are you here until you start your new job?"
"I think that was the plan, I'm looking for a house actually. I have two months of leave. Your uncle knew this and decided to offer me a place to stay while I look for houses. All I had to do was train you, I'm positive I got the better end of the deal." He smirks, stepping even closer.
I don't know what to do. It's too soon to think of having a real relationship with him. I move back putting my hand on his defined chest. "I don't know what I want. I need to think, it's too soon to know if I want to have a relationship with you."
He shakes his head, "Sorry, princess." He replies.
Before I know it, he smashes his lips on mine. Picking me up by my thighs he lays me on the bed. His hands don't waste any time getting rid of my tank top. When he takes my nipple in his mouth, I come off the bed moaning. Next, my pants are being pulled off as he still lavishes attention on my chest. He licks down my chest to my stomach. I'm drowning in my need and the stubble on his face chaffing my skin is driving me crazy. His head goes between my legs and his face rubs my sensitive thighs. He pushes my legs wider apart and kisses between them. When I feel his l tongue on me I can't breathe. As he licks a part of me without mercy, I scream his name and I clench my thighs around his head. He doesn't stop until I stop quivering. Kissing up my body, I feel very satisfied. "You're sorry, huh?" I ask, huskily.
"Not really. Unless you're mad, then I'm very sorry." I feel his smirk.
"Does this qualify as 'giving you my body'?"
"No, that was to help my chances." He explains, talking into my neck. I feel his erection against me.
"Can I try to do that to you?" I ask. He looks at me so fast he almost hits my chin.
"Did you really just say that?" He questions, in disbelief.
"Yeah. I want to know how to do that." I reply, nodding to his lower half. He's still watching me, not moving a muscle. I raise my eyebrows at him in question. Suddenly, he jumps out of bed and takes his shirt off then his pants. When I see his member I'm speechless.
"Don't worry, princess, it'll fit." He says, answering my unspoken question. I don't see how that thing could ever go inside without killing me.
He gets on the bed and moves towards me lying down on his side so we're facing each other. I take my hand and touch him. He grunts and I let go quickly snatching my hand back to my chest.
"You didn't hurt me." He tells me, bringing my hand back to his hardness.
I run my fingers along him and wrap my hand around, gently squeezing. He falls on his back shutting his eyes. I sit up and lower my mouth to him. I lick the tip and his hips surge up. I put it in my mouth running my tongue along the base. I suck on it and his breathing gets harsh, so I go faster knowing I liked it when he did that to me. He pulls me up to him and kisses me roughly, bringing my hand back to him. I stroke him and his hands go back between my legs. This time I feel his finger enter me. We moan at the same time pleasuring each other. I try to concentrate on him, but I'm close to finishing and squeeze him moaning. I feel wetness coming from his member and I start to pump it again. Hearing his grunting triggers my own release. We lay together and I wipe my hand on the bed.
"You don't need any practice, but we should be thorough." He states, huskily.