Ch. 26

I walk back to my room and start packing my things, I'm not staying here. This is why I was so gun shy with Nixon. This is why I felt like fighting every time he'd tell me to do something, I hate being bossed around. I hate that I haven't been given any real choices my whole life. If they think they can tell me who to marry, they need to think again. I have been angry at my father many times, but at this moment I am absolutely furious with him and Nixon too. What the hell does he think he's doing? Agreeing, because I tried to get him to see that we weren't really over. Now, he doesn't want to let go. Which I'm fine with, but to order me to marry him?

I finsh putting the last of my things in my overnight bag and turn to walk out of the room. Nixon is of course standing at the door. "Ready?"

"Yeah, why? I'm not going with you." I state.

'Yes, you are." He corrects me and shuts the door quietly.

I clench my teeth together. It's impossible to talk to him or my father, without losing my temper. "Nixon, I don't think we should be around each other right now. I'm very mad at you and my father, I need to calm down and you need to find the mind that you lost."

"Oh, come on princess you were doing so well. You couldn't help but get a dig in there somewhere, could you? I didn't lose my mind. I just happen to agree with your father, we should get married. I obviously want to marry you."

"Being proposed to is different then having some shotgun wedding because you deflowered me. Come on, this isn't the olden days, women have a say now." I reply, sarcastically.

"I want to marry you because, I love you.  I want you to be mine as soon as possible."

"You were just talking about-" I start saying totally confused.

"I know what I said and I thought I could do it. It turns out I can't, I wont ever be able to leave you."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I'll marry you, but I want to wait. Take it or leave it."

"Your negotiating your own marriage proposal? Your really are your fathers daughter." He states shacking his head.

I shrug, "Yep."

"Fine, I'll wait six months no longer. That's enough time to plan a wedding."

"A year." I counter.

He growls. "Eight months."

"Agreed." I nod, knowing I'm pushing my luck.

He takes out a blue bag from him pocket and lets the ring that he tried to give me yesterday fall into his palm. He stands in front of me and gets on one knee. "Princess, will you marry me?"

"Yes." I answer, a little breathless. Even though I knew it was coming, its still an adrenaline rush. He smiles and takes my hand sliding the ring on my left ring finger. I lean down and kiss him, pulling back slightly. "Take me home." I order.

He takes my head in his hands and brings my mouth back to his lips, kissing me deeply. He starts to stand up and I back up as he steps forward. The back of my legs hit the mattress and he grips my hips, lifting me up and laying me on the bed. His hands start pushing up my shirt and he unsnaps my bra. I sit up taking off my shirt and bra, he moans and then starts kissing and suckling on my chest. I pull up his shirt and he helps take it off as I start to unbutton his pants. He groans and undoes mine as well, pulling them off in once swift move.

I urge him to get rid of his pants pushing down the denim and his tight briefs. He backs up and lowers his head to my stomach and kisses down to the apex of my thighs. I moan when his five o'clock shadow rubs against my inner thigh. His mouth licks and sucks on my pleasure point and I come apart in minutes. My legs tremble and Nixon sits back and pulls down his briefs, his erection in his hand he enters me swiftly and we both moan. The pace he sets is quick and demanding, I arch against him lost in the sensations flowing through my body. I let my hands explore his arms and shoulders marveling as I feel each muscle move under my hands. I touch his sides, which makes him groan so I lower my hands even more and cup his tight muscled butt and urge him inside me even more. His pace picks up, going even faster and I hold on to his butt and grind myself against him. We both are close to completion, I finish and he follows right after.

He falls off of me and onto his side. Minutes later there is a pounding on my door, I jerk up and start to look for my clothing. "Yeah?" I ask.

"You have two minutes before you dad comes to knock this door down." My mom warns us. Shit! I get dress quickly and open the door. Nixon is behind me and has my bag in his hand. My mom is standing in the hallway.

"Where's dad?" I question.

"In his office having an aneurism. You couldn't have waited until you got to Nixon's house?" She scolds with a smile and leads us down stairs.

"I tried to talk some sense into her, but she's just so persistent." Nixon teases, smacking my butt lightly.

"Yeah, that's how it happened." I roll my eyes.

Mom laughs and turns to me and does a double take. "Fix your hair! Don't make it so obvious. Unless you really do want to kill your father."

I run my fingers through my hair and make sure my clothes are straight as we walk into my dads office. I look around there are so many memories in this place. I think there is every picture I've ever drawn my dad hanging on the walls. Looking at them, I realize for the first time in a long time how much my dad loves me. I smile and him and he shakes his head at me.

"Jesus, dad just don't think about it." I joke and sit down in one of the chairs in front of his desk. I hear Nixon's deep chuckle as he sits next to me.

"She said yes." Nixon says.

"Good. We'll take care of everything." Dad says, motioning to mom and himself.

"We're waiting though." I reprimand Nixon, for not adding that fact.

"Waiting?" Dad asks.

"I promised her we'd wait eight months to get married." He replies, not sounding happy.

Dad looks at my mom who I know is standing behind us, "Okay, if that's what you two have agreed on." I smirk at my dad, its so cute how my mom can tell him when to give up and he listens.

"We also want to throw you an engagement party of sorts, with just close family and friends." Mom adds, excitedly.

I smile and her excitement. "Sounds great. When do you want to do that?"

"This weekend."

"Nixon is going back to work this week, when can I go back to work?" I ask.

"After this weekend. Maybe." Nixon says.

"Maybe?" I question, not quiet believing what he's saying.

"Emmy, we don't know who's stalking you. It could be someone from work." Dad stresses.

"So, maybe I can flush him out."

"Fuck no." Nixon states at the same time my dad yells, "Don't even think about it."

"So, I can only go back after we catch the guy?"

"Exactly." Dad replies, as Nixon nods his head in agreement.

"How I'd get so lucky to have two overbearing men in my life?"

"Your just blessed, princess." Nixon states. Making my mom and dad laugh, I stick my tongue out at him and he smirks, but I notice his eyes darken. I cross my arms and smirk back.