Ch.13

I open my eyes and see Nixon's hard chest, I sit up and rub my eyes. "Morning Princess, why don't you take a shower and I'll start breakfast." I hate to admit it, but his morning voice is even sexier then his angry voice. I don't want to look over, if I see his sculpted naked chest, I will not be held accountable for my actions. "Are you okay?" he asks.
I nod, "I'm just tired still." I lie. Like I'd tell him I'm thinking of jumping his bones, imagine the sexy grin I'd get. I'd be powerless against his voice, bare chest and grin, the perfect trifecta. I throw the covers off and when I turn to climb out of bed, but I'm brought back against Nixon's hard chest.
"You didn't say good morning, princess. That's not how I'd like to start my day. Now, give me a proper good morning." He grumbles, turning me in his arms.
I grunt, "I have morning breath." I try squirming away, but his arms are like a straitjacket. I give up and lift my face to his and peck his lips. I feel his arousal on my thigh. I rub against it making him moan. He kisses my lips again and when I don't open for him, he starts kissing my neck. He gets to just blow the back of my ear and its my turn to moan. He gently flips me on my back and pushes his body between my legs. He lifts the bottom of my shirt and kisses my stomach. The lower he gets the more I hear my breathing change.
"Emmy! Get up! Are we going to the gym with the hotties or what?" Amber yells, before she storms into my room. When she sees Nixon on top of me, she narrows her eyes. "Sorry, kiddos! Go back to doing naughty things." She says, as she leaves. I throw a pillow at her back. I huff and push at Nixon's head. Finally, he lifts his head from my stomach and looks at me.
"I don't like her." he growls.
I shrug. "Shes an acquired taste."
"If you say so." He sits up and back on his heals. My eyes drink him in. "Don't look at me like that princess, or we won't be leaving this bed until we're both satisfied." he warns. I look away and scramble out of bed. I walk to the bathroom when I close the door I hit something. I look back and Nixon is right behind me.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"I need to shower too." he says, perfectly serious.
"So, do so in your own bathroom." I reply.
"Nah, I like your bathroom. You're in it."
"Nixon."
"I'd miss you too much." he smirks. "Please." Stupid smirk gets him anything he wants. I go to the shower and let it heat up. I brush my teeth then undress. When I check the temp its warm, I get in fully aware that Nixon is right behind me. Under the spray I wet my hair, letting Nixon get under as I lather shampoo in my hair. I watch as he gets under, he needs to bend down to get his head wet. I see that he's still worked up from earlier.
I laugh, "Can't you control that thing?" I ask, pointing to his erection.
"Occasionally." He responds, smiling.
"God, I'm glad I wasn't born with one of those."
"Me too, that would have been awkward," he replies.
I laugh, "That hurts. You wouldn't want me if I had a penis? Is that all I am to you? A dickless woman!" I respond, in fake outrage.
"That doesn't even make sense." He mutters, amused.
I shrug and push him out from under the water. I rinse my hair and Nixon helps digging his fingers into my scalp. When its all rinsed out he starts putting the conditioner in for me. "I love your hair." He comments running his fingers through every strand.
"You like blondes, Mr. Ross?"
He shrugs, "I guess. I've never really thought about it before." I can't imagine spending so much time working over seas. He's missed out on so much, yet he's done so much. I don't know whether to be envious or sympathetic.
"You've never dated?" I ask.
"I've dated. Just never long term."
"And you didn't know what type of women you prefer?"
"No, I knew not to get too involved with them. I don't think I could remember the names of anyone I took on a date."
"You're such a whore."
He chuckles, "We all can't be nuns."
I laugh, "I was forced to be apart of the sisterhood, thank you very much."
He pushes me against the warm tile, "Your laugh drives me crazy." he whispers, in my ear. Nibbling gently on me ear lobe.
"I think you're fishing for a compliment, so here it is. I like your voice. I swear I can feel it all the way to my toes."
"My voice, humm...I could definitely use this to my advantage." he replies.
I scoff. "Yeah, because your having to work so hard with me." I reply, sarcastically.
He kisses me quickly, "When you're tossing that hair around or walking around in those tight ass clothes, I want to tease you like you tease me. Now, I know all I have to do is say the dirty things I'm thinking."
I glare at him, "They are work-out clothes, they're supposed to be tight! And I don't toss my hair." I deny.
"I don't wear clothes that tight when I work out and I do just fine." He points out.
"They make the clothes like that for women, idiot."
"You doesn't mean you have to wear them."
"You're impossible." I say, rolling my eyes.
He grins and I turn off the shower. He motions for me to go first and I narrow my eyes and flip my hair at him as I walk by. He chuckles, "See you do toss your hair."
"I did that on purpose. Now, go make me breakfast wench and fetch me my robe and slippers."
"Yes, princess."
I grab a towel and throw it to him and get one for myself. "Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes, let me know if you need any help squeezing into that second skin you call workout gear." Nixon says, teasingly as he leaves the room.
Just for that I'm going to find the tightest out fit I have. I walk to the closet and take out my black Nike running shorts, very tight and very short. Next, is my black Nike tank top with the front a little lower then the others and makes my boobs look ready to bust out. I throw a track jacket on so I can surprise Nixon at the gym. I grab socks and shoes and put them on. I run a brush though my hair and put a hair tie on my wrist. Walking into the kitchen I see Amber on the counter talking away and Nixon, not listening. He has three plates with eggs, fruit and toast. Then I see the dreaded shake by my plate....yummy. He sees my reaction and smiles, picking up my plate he takes it and my shake to the table. I grab the other two plates and Amber hops down to take the glasses of juice to the table. I put the plates down and Amber follows with the glasses. We sit and I notice Amber hasn't made a crude remark yet.
"What wrong with you?" I ask her.
"Nothing."
"Yeah, right tell me." I order.
"Fine. I cant believe you would pick Nixon over Mark. No offense I like him, but Mark loves you and has always loved you. Do you know how much you're hurting him? I thought that he was over you. That's the only reason I encouraged you to be with Nixon. Now, that I know differently and you know differently, then you should do what's right."
"And the right thing would to be with Mark? Who I don't have any feelings besides brotherly love for, because he thinks he loves me. Come on, Amber."
"You don't know what your throwing away! Give him a chance you owe him that."
"I don't owe Mark anything, I've never lead him to believe I liked him, and I wont start now."
"You're so stupid!"
"Good one Amber. Why are you pushing me to be with someone you obviously have feelings for?"
"Because I want him to be happy. Plus, he's never looked at me like he looks at you. I've always known he loved you, I just thought he would grow out of it. I guess you don't grow out of love."
"I'm sorry its like this, Amber. I really am. He'll get over it and he'll find someone better then me. Someone who will love him back."
I see her tears and get up to go to her. I hug her, "I can't imagine how it must make you feel. But I cant betray you and go out with the man you love. Even thinking about it gets me sick. I think his dad's pushing this onto him. Uncle Alex wanted my mom and all of a sudden Mark, his only son wants me. It's weird."
"Uncle Alex wouldn't do that. I've heard him tell Mark to be careful, that you'll only break his heart. I guess he was right, Mark should have listened. But he was so sure that you'd love him back." She states, bitterly.
"I never meant to hurt him. Mark has to know that."
"I'm sure that's a comfort to him, Emmy."
"What do you want me to do? You're being completely ridiculous." I tell her. Why does everyone know what is best for me besides me?
"I don't know, anymore." She replies, defeated.
I need to talk to Mark, I don't want this to ruin our friendship. I know Amber will feel better knowing I talked to him alone. I go to the kitchen and pick up the phone dialing Marks phone number. He answers on the third ring.
"Emmy?"
"Yeah, it's me. Are you busy?" I ask.
"I have five minutes before practice starts."
"Oh, okay. Well, I want to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean for things to go the way they did. The last thing I'd ever want is to hurt you."
"Are you really with him?" He asks, hurt.
"I don't know. I guess, kinda. It's hard to explain." I tell him,m truthfully.
"You've only known him a few days..." He continues for me.
"Exactly, It's early still." I agree.
"Don't hate me, but have you all slept with him?" He asks, almost reluctantly.
"No, I haven't had sex with him yet! What the hell is wrong with you? You know I need time for that step, jeeze."
"Sorry, I know... I just had to ask."
"It's okay. So, we're good? You don't hate me or anything do you?"
"Of course, I'm going to avoid you for the rest of my life." He jokes.
"Fine, be that way, Marky Mark."
He laughs. "Honestly, I'm not giving up sweet cheeks. I really do love you. I have for a while. I have to run, coach just walked in."
"Alright, bye." I reply, stunned.
"Bye, love." He replies, hanging up. What the hell!!