Ch. 18

I wake up in my bed, I could feel someone brushing the hair off my face. I blink my eyes open and I see Nixon standing above me. "More working out?" I ask, tiredly.
He smiles, "Yes, more working out."
"Yay." I reply, grumpy from being woken up. "Is there anything I can do, that would convince you to let me to stay in bed?" I ask, putting my hand on his chest and making small circles
He grunts. "Don't play with me."
"Who's playing? It was a valid question." I argue, smirking to myself. "Argh!" I yell, as Nixon flips me onto my stomach.
He spanks my butt and whispers in my ear, "I don't play games, now get up."
I climb out of bed glaring at his back as he walks to the door. I go to my closet and take out a orange workout top with a built in sports bra and a pair of grey capri work out pants. I put them on, deciding not to bother with a shower until I get home. After I put my hair up and tennis shoes on, I walk downstairs. Nixon is at the kitchen counter cutting up fruit. I take time to admire how his white t-shirt is formed to his tight toned body, letting me see all his back muscles. Without turning he says, "Go to the table, I'll bring it out to you."
Of course he knew I was standing here, he has super human hearing. I roll my eyes, "So demanding, it wouldn't kill you to ask." I say, refusing to move.
"Just go to the table
"What's your problem?"I ask, cautiously.
He stops cutting the strawberries and turns to me. I can see he's pissed about something. "Did you already forget about last night? I haven't." He states. So he's still mad about Mark.
"If you're still mad why are you even here? Just go. I accepted a date because news flash, we aren't that serious. I ended up telling Mark I changed my mind because it wasn't fair to the two of you. What else did you want me to do? Beg for your forgiveness?"
I see his jaw clench together as his eyes narrow on me. I really hate when he does that, it's very hot. "I'd like you to see that we're serious, that we're together. I don't want to have to tell you that you can't date another guy while your with me. Understand?"
"I told you, I didn't think this was a serious relationship. I thought that it was just dating. Most people I know date multiple people until they discuss with each other that they're exclusive. We didn't discuss whether or not we'd continue to see other people. I assumed, I was obviously wrong. How was I supposed to know you had already set the rules?"
"It didn't need to be explained! You are mine, end of story." He states, simply.
"You possessive control freak!" I yell, my anger rising.
"Yes." He replies flatly, walking towards me. I'm royally pissed and he's just as angry. When he stops in front of me, I wish I could reach his face for a sound slapping. I cross my arms I can tell he's trying to intimidate me, it's not working.
"I'm not afraid of you."
He steps closer so I'm flush against his body, but I won't give an inch. He looks down at me and I'm looking up at him. "You should be."
He picks me up by the waist and throws me over his shoulder. When he starts walking up the stairs I ask, "What the hell are you doing?"
"Making sure you know who you belong to."
Making sure I know who I belong to! He is bat shit crazy? I start thrashing and pounding my fists into his back and sides. "Put me down!" I yell. I can tell he's not fazed by any of my hits, which makes me even madder. "Nixon!"
My back hits my mattress gently, but the change gives me a head rush. I'm stunned until I feel Nixon's hard body move between my legs. I struggle pushing at his shoulders, not moving him an inch. His head lowers to mine. I'm breathing harshly from my struggles, which were in vain. I loath how he seems relaxed and unaffected from restraining me. His eyes bore into mine, I see the anger, lust and need.
"Say it."
"Say what?"
"Say it." He orders, again.
"I'm not saying anything, you-" My reply is cut short by his lips on mine. His lips are hot and demanding, taking what they want. He places kisses along my neck and I try to stay still and ignore the heat of his mouth against my skin. When there's a knock at my door. Nixon doesn't stop and continues his assault on my neck. "Come in." I say, hoping Nixon will stop, no such luck.
Amber pokes her head in. "You okay?"
"Yeah, just a sight disagreement."
She rolls her eyes. "Are we going to work out or what?"
"Leave, before I throw you out the window." Nixon orders, kissing my chest.
Amber scoffs and slams the door. I don't think they will ever get along again. Nixon pulls down my top to expose one of my breasts. "What exactly are you trying to accomplish?"
He pulls down the straps of my top letting them hang past my shoulders. Wasting no time his mouth takes one of my pink nipples into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue and sucking it hard. I moan as he does the same thing to the other breast. I arch into him feeling his hardness against my center sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He sits back suddenly, pulling down the straps of my top off my arms and over my hips. He is so quick and precise with his movements it always takes me a minute to adjust. He throws my top on the floor, then takes his off, joining it with mine. He looks down at me letting his eyes rake over my naked body. When his eyes stop at my waist he hooks his hands behind my knees, bringing them up to rest over one of his shoulders. I watch as his hands pull my pants off bringing my underwear with them, he tosses them to the floor. He lowers my legs to the bed, his hands caressing behind my knees and up my thighs. He parts my legs, his eyes not missing anything. "Nixon!" I yell, not being able to take any more of his staring. I feel like I'm burning up just from him looking at me. He glances up, meeting my eyes. I see how close he is to losing control. His breathing is uneven and rough, his jaw clenched shut tightly. One hand raises cupping my face, his thumb brushing my lips. He lowers his hands trailing his fingers down my neck, then lower between my breasts and past my stomach to my center, which is pulsating with need.
"Tell me you're mine." He demands, huskily. His fingers dipping into my moist heat. I moan, closing my eyes and bringing my hips up to meet his fingers, his thumb at my pleasure point. He stops and my eyes snap open, "Nixon." I beg.
"Say it." He orders, as he starts moving his hand again. It dawns on me he's using sex to get his way. I shake my head 'no'. As expected he stops again and removes his hand, I glare at him as I replace his hand with my own. I close my eyes, watching him watch me is too intense. I feel him leave the bed and open my eyes. He's taking off his pants and underwear, not once looking away from my hand. He's hard and big like last time, I can't believe what I'm seeing. He gets back on the bed and takes my hands in one of his and pins them above my head. Using his knee he spreads my legs settling himself between my thighs. His mouth meets mine devouring it with his firm lips, I feel his member at my entrance and I pull my lips from his.
"I don't think I'm ready." He grunts, you feel ready to me. His reply is followed by him pinning my other hand above my head. "Let go of my hands." I say, wanting to please him like last time.
He releases my hands and I bring them to his shoulders burying my hands in his hair as we kiss. I take them lower gripping onto his erection with one and and grabbing his butt with the other. We moan together and after a minute he quickly pulls my hand away and thrusts inside of me. "No!" I nearly get out before he's fully embedded in me.