Ch. 6

"I'm not doing anything, princess." He remarks, leaning down.
This prick really thinks he can just play with me, doesn't he? Well, two can play at that game, idiot. I put my hand on his chest trailing it down his washboard abs. I feel them quiver under my touch, which intrigues me. I pick up the hem of his black cotton shirt and trace the line where his pants meet his skin. His hands cup my face, trying to get me to look up, but I watch my hand on his tanned skin. I dip my fingers in the waistband of his briefs feeling the trail of hair leading deeper into his pants.
I use my other hand and work one finger in and touch his erection. He groans and his hands leave my face to grab my butt lifting me onto the counter top. He shoves himself between my thighs and licks my lips. There's a knock on the front door halting anymore teasing. Thank God, I don't think I was in control of that for a second. What am I doing?
The knock comes again and I hear Jackson and Harris yelling for me to open up. Before I can ask him to move he grips my bottom bringing me to him and kisses me urgently. He explores my mouth forcefully and when he sucks on my tongue, I moan and tighten my legs around him. The door bell starts to chime rapidly. Stupid brothers! I unwrap myself from his body and he steps back breathing hard.
"I'm going to take a shower, if you can get rid of them, join me." He says, rubbing his thumb over my lips. He lifts me off the counter, standing me on my feet and walks away. I hurry to the front door. When I open it both of my brothers make their way in past me.
"Shouldn't you two be at work?" I question, annoyed.
"Dad let us out early to check on you. How was working out for the first time ever?" Harris teases.
I glare at both of them. I hate that they got our father's height and dark hair while luckily getting our mother's green eyes.
"It was fun. I was about to shower when you two bozos showed up, pounding on my door and ringing the bell a million times. You know what? I shouldn't even be talking to you snitches. You're the reason I'm in this mess in the first place!" I yell.
They both look at the floor, guilt written all over their faces. "Get out! You two aren't welcome here until I'm good and ready to forgive you!" I start pulling them to the door, they complain the entire time. But I'm not hearing any of it, I'm pissed. I get them out the door and slam it hard.
I walk up the stairs and I hear the shower. I think of Nixon's words, but I walk past to my room, closing the door and locking it. I take my clothes off and go to the bathroom turning on the shower. I let it heat up before making my way under the spray. I have to get my shit together. I need to stay away from Nixon. Just do my time and get rid of him.
I'm not one of those stupid girls that gets all weak in the knees from a few kisses....He's just a really good kisser. I've been kissed by a few good kissers, but none have made me want more. Maybe I should use him like he's going to use me. He wants sex and I want to have sex. Plus, he's convenient and he's going to be leaving, so if it's bad then who cares?
On the other hand, I hate how in control he is and what he does to my body. I don't like not knowing what I'm doing, I feel inadequate. There's something about the way he looks at me like I'm his. My dad looks at my mom the same way. I guess he was really controlling in the beginning of their relationship. It still comes out occasionally, but my mom always knows what to say to make him listen.
It bugs me though, we just met. He doesn't get to look at me like I'm a foregone conclusion, just because he wants me. I can't stop thinking of the looks he gives me, they seem more than just lust. I don't know, maybe it's just me reading too much into this. But he seems genuinely interested and wants more than sex. Like at the store when he said he could get a piece of ass without my help, but he wants me. His face was determined....but why?
I finish showering and wrap myself in a towel. I walk into my room and find Nixon on my bed watching me. His hair is still wet and he only has a pair of basketball shorts on. I see scars on his sides, chest and arms.
"I know I locked my door." I say, not surprised to find him in here.
"You did. Don't do it again." He warns.
I have never known the feeling of being prey, but this has to be what those little gazelles feel like right before the lions gets his claws in them. His eyes don't blink and he watches me, not moving a muscle.
I walk to my dresser to take out a top and bottoms. "I can lock my door when I want." I walk to the closet and close the door, getting dressed quickly. I walk back into the room and he hasn't left his spot. "Is that all you wanted? You can go now, I'm tired." I wave my hand at the door trying to get him to leave. He waves me to him. I shake my head no. He stands up gracefully and stalks towards me, he's definitely a predator. I watch his muscles working with every step. He is devastating to watch, he looks so incredibly and strong. I hate myself for wanting to jump in his arms. When he stops in front of me I have to crane my neck to look up at him.
His eyes are trained on mine and I want to look away, but I can't.
"You're fighting a losing battle, princess. This is going to happen regardless, stop fighting it."
"I don't want this." I repeat, but regret it as soon as I hear the uncertainty in my voice.
He smirks. "You do." He trails his fingers along my cheek and down my neck. I can feel my body respond, my nipples come to points and I clench my thighs together.
"I don't." I deny.
He brings his face to mine and stares at my lips, I wait for him to kiss me. but he just stares not blinking. He comes even closer and I'm begging for a kiss. He hovers and it dawns on me what he's doing and I want to kick his ass for it. His tongue tastes my lips. I let out a breathy moan of frustration and he responds with a grunt, pressing his lips to mine. His hands in my hair, as he backs me up to the bed, my knees hit the side and one hand hooks around my upper thigh picking me up and forcing me on my back. His lips are amazing and when his hand runs along my body I want more. My hands go to his sides. I explore the smooth skin, taut over every muscle. He groans and I arch into his body meeting his hard member, when he pushes into me I feel my legs tremble around his body. I grind against him again, coming completely undone. When I open my eyes he's watching me.
"I can't wait to watch you come when I'm inside you." He kisses my chest and pushes up my shirt. His breath is hot as he places kisses on my stomach making me want him again. The door slamming and Amber shouting my name makes me jump. I sit up and Nixon doesn't stop working his way down my body, his fingers lowering my yoga pants in search of more skin. I push at his shoulders getting his attention.
"Amber's home!" I whisper. He looks at me and as he lowers his head again, I push away from him trying to get off the bed. "Move your fat ass, or she's going to find you in here."
He grins. "Princess, I don't give a shit. Lay back down." He orders.
I get free of him run out of the room, I'm halfway down the steps when I almost run into Amber. "Hey, sorry. I had to finish the Donaldson account. Harris was being an idiot and missed a few things in the report."
"I heard. Well, you didn't miss much. The workout was awful, but you'll like the guys at the gym. I promise you that." I walk by her and she follows me back down the stairs to the kitchen.
"How hot are we talking?" She asks, interested.
"There was one really pretty boy that I'm sure you'll get in bed in no time. He seemed like the type to hit on anything with a vagina."
She laughs, "So pretty boys that will have sex with anything is my type?" I raise one eyebrow at her and she throws up her hands. "Yeah, you're right that is my type." She huffs and sits at the kitchen table. "Where's Hot Nixon?"
"I think he's taking a nap." I reply, shrugging. "My brothers came over today. I kicked them out when they admitted to telling my dad about the bar."
"We have to think of a way to get back at them."
She's right, how do I make their lives hell?...I smile, "I'm calling, Bridget."
"Oh, that's genius. That takes care of Jackson but what about Harris?"
"I think I will tell Betsy in accounting that he is too shy to talk to her and that he's dying to ask her out." In reality he can't stand the woman. She is always, glareing at me and even told my father, I wasn't a team player.
"That's mean, but I love it. Let's email her right now!" She yells, excitedly.
"What are you two up to?" Nixon's deep voice asks as he comes into the kitchen. I tense up and look away from his eyes.
"We're coming up with ways to get Harris and Jackson back for narking on us to our fathers." Amber answers. "Let's go send that email." I follow a bouncing Amber to her room and when she closes the door behind me she whisper yells. "Spill!"
"What?" I ask, all ready knowing what she's talking about.
"What? Don't play dumb with me. What happened between you guys? It looked like he wanted to take you on the kitchen floor. Did I show up at a bad time?" She inquires, smirking.
"No, it's nothing. Let's send the email."
"Don't you dare....You better tell me."
"We kissed okay? That's it."
"I bet he's a good kisser." She replies, dreamily.
I don't know why but it pisses me off to hear her thinking about his kiss. "Whatever, let's do this email. So, I can call Bridget." She claps and we go to her desk. I sit down and log into my work email. I click on reply from an previous email and I write that Harris has always admired her and wishes he wasn't intimidated by her beauty and that if she was the least bit interested in him to go up to him and kiss him. By the time we're done, I have tears running down my face and Amber is on the floor in hysterics. There's a knock on the door, I'm not surprised, Amber sounds like a dying hyena. Nixon pushes the door open.
"Everything okay?" He asks, looking to Amber on the floor laughing, then back to me. I wipe away my tears and nod yes. "Why are you crying? I thought you were laughing." He says, puzzled.
I smile. "I am, I was just laughing so hard. I cry when I laugh like this." I explain.
He smirks, "Give 'em hell, princess." And shuts the door.
"I really like him." Amber says. "He's perfect for you."