Chapter 34~ Store threat

Ashley's POV

(A Few weeks Later)

" Babe, im going to go get some juice, we ran out" I said, while walking closely behind him, eith my arms around his neck, standing behind the couch.

" Alright, you want me to come with you?" He asked, turning his head slightly, facing me.

" No, its fine, ill go it wont be long" i smiled reashurringly before pecking his cheek and heading towards the door.

I shut the front door behind me and unlocked my honda car door, sliding into my seat. Soon, plugged in the key and turned on the ignition, quickly driving out of our driveway.

(Inside store-)

I roamed around the lanes until i spotted the juice area and pushed my cart towards it. I grabbed the juice carton and made my way back to the cashier, placing the carton on the counter finally looking up at the lady behind it.

My eyes grew wide and i quickly backed away from the counter, placing my hand on my chest, breathing loudly.

" Wow, its nice to see you again Ashley, its been so long" she spoke, with a wide grin plastered on her face.

" What are you doing here?!" I spoke aggressively, my eyes blinking multiple times.

" I work here, isnt it obvious?" She rolled her eyes, dramatically.

" Well i know you work here from what it looks like, but arent you suppose to be dead?" I asked, clearly astonished shed be alive.

" Well i survived, you guys felt for the trick" she chuckled evily.

I was about to pick the carton up and leave, when she placed her hand on the carton, and leaned forward giving me a glare.

" Just because i work here doesnt mean everything is over Ashley. I am going to work until i kill you and that baby you got it?" She said, her eyes looking dangerously aggresive.

" Dont you dare hurt my baby! You wont touch me or my baby for as long as he or she is inside of me!" I screamed, placing my hands on the carton and pulling it to my chest.

" Im guessing you dont know me, Itzel that well. But you will soon enough, b***h."

------
Author pov- i know its short but i really wanted to update (: i havent updated because of school these few past weeks, hopefully i will have more time to update again. I hope you guys like it. We have itzel back now (: ? If youve forgoten who she was shes the enemy then one that wants ashley dead.
Any way buy guys i love you! <3