Chapter 16- Lies

Ashley's POV

" Im telling you, i went to my friends house and we went camping somewhere far away and there wasn't any reception for me to get your calls" i lied, looking at my aunt with an honest expression.
" Why didn't you tell me that you were going on this trip?" She said, angrily.
" Because it was brought up to soon" i lied once again, " She hadn't planned it, it was a one minute thing" i spoke, trying my best to sound honest.
" Then why do you have a bruise on your face and medication" she said, poiting to the bag i forgot i was holding.
" This umm- this medication is for... Umm.. I got hit with a paddle thingy when i was paddling the boat .. So my nose started bleeding and it became a bruise.. I went to the doctors and they gave me medication for it" i guiltily looked at her with the most trust worthiest eyes.
" Who's the frie-"
" Would you please stop asking questions?! Im really exhausted and i'd really like a nap.." I spoke, interrupted her last sentence.
" Sure , go ahead" She spoke, clearly irratated.
" Thank you" pulling myself up from the couch, and heading upstairs.

Wow i haven't been in my room for 2 months and it hasn't changed a bit.
I had pink and white walls, with a white bed and white furniture going with it. Everything was white and pink. I had a flowery lamp, hanging down slightly from the ceiling. On my tallest dresser, i had a small flat screen tv.

I didn't have as much clothes, since i wasn't really the shopping type at the moment. I was really girly when i was little.. But that was before my parents died. Right now, i dont really wear anything to casual or too fancy, i just wear tee's and regular jeans. Not being near fashionable i should say, even thought my cousins would buy me and incourage me to buy better clothes, i would always disagree with the option.

I was laying down staring at the ceiling when my cousins came in, screaming in excitement.
" Ashley! OMG! Where have you been? We've been going crazy looking for you!" Natalie, my oldest cousin said, jumping on the bed, hugging me.
"I-"
" Ashweyy, i miwssed ywuu" Rosalie, my youngest cousin said, tackling me with a big bear hug.
" Home girl, where have you been?" Rosy, my second to oldest cousin said, walking towards the bed.

" I was on a trip, with a friend" i spoke, letting go from Rosalie's bear hug.
" For 2 months?" Natalie asked in shock.
" Yeaah.. It was far away from here, so we wanted to take a while over there before coming back" i said, looking at all three of them, cautiously.
" Wwhy do ywu hawve bwuses?" Rosalie asked, looking up at me with a solemn expression.
" I was paddling with a boat paddle stick thingy and i hit my self, accidently" i looked down at her, smiling slightly.
"Ohh" she said, looking down.
" Well, what did you guys do? Tell me everything" Natalie spoke with curiousity.