Bullied by Justin Bieber

First, let me introduce my self , I'm Ashley Silva and I'm 16. I am in high school , i am attending as a Sophomore. I don't have many friends since I'm am bullied by almost the whole school. I live with my aunt because both my parents died so my aunt adopted me and took me as her child when i was at the age of 7. My parents died on a plane crash while they were heading to Mexico. I have a brother age 11. We used to not get along very well but after my parents died I'm guessing their absence brought us closer together, where we learned to love and care for each other. 

Nobody knows about my parents because i like to keep my things private when they are important to me. Everyone thinks that my aunt is my mom. She treats me like a daughter. I live with her and three of my girl cousins. They are a few years older than me but we get along very well. It's almost as if they were my sisters. 

The first few months of my parents accident, i would miss school because whenever someone would bring up something about my family, i would breakdown crying because deep down i didn't have my family. My cousins and my aunt supported me because i was diagnosed that i had sickness of depression. I wouldn't eat my food daily, i would cry all night, be in a very bad mood all the time. Until one day my aunt took me to the doctors , i had medical treatment and kept in this one hospital for extremely depressed people.

After a year, i was finally better, i had slowly gotten over my parents absence and decided i had to move on with my life. Of course my aunt and cousins helped me through it while i was finally strong enough. 

I began going back to school ,i was perfectly fine, until high school freshmen year. I had a best friend named Itzel. We talked about everything and when i say everything i mean , boys, personal stuff, and girl stuff. Yes , i even told her about my parents because after a few moths i began to trust her. she told me stuff about her and her problems so in order to help each other go through tough times together i told her about my parents accident. She promised to keep my secret safe. 

Later that year, this boy named Justin was new to our school. He was extremely cute! His face was perfect, it was flawless. He had the sexiest smile, the beautiful haizel brown eyes, and last but not least his amazing and fit body. Everyone in the school had a humongous crush on him. He was also known as the school player. 

One day i told Itzel i had a crush on Justin and she was really mad, i had no idea why. She started yelling at me and telling me that I always liked whoever she liked at our school. I knew that wasn't true but i had no words to say. I only remembered the day that she liked this boy earlier this year but she was to blind to see that he was a player and cheats on every girl he sees. He was trying to hit on me this one day that we went to a party together. I had a lot to drink since she had forced me to drink at least  a few beers. I took quite alot since i was extremely drunk. The guy she liked was at the party and he was drunk as well. He came up to me while i was dancing on the dance floor. We started dancing together and having so much fun.

Itzel obviously noticed us since she came behind me and pulled me away from him scowling. She told me never to back stab her again like that even if i was drunk. I had learned my lesson wanting her to keep my secret. 

I snapped out of the flashback and looked back at her," you better back off before i spill your secret." she said sternly before walking away.

She made her way towards Justin and whispered in his ear seductively. I was shocked by her sudden movement. She didn't know him that well but still talked to him. Justin turned around and looked straight at me with the most dangerous look . ' What has she told him? Why did he look at me that way? ' i thought. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author ~ NEW Storry guyss !!! Hope you guys liked !! (: PEACE !! vote , comment and follow !! thanks !!