Chapter 28- Arguement

Ashley's POV

I had already left the doctors with the medication i needed for my lungs and was currently laying in bed watching tv and justins house. Yes he had invited me over since my aunt wouldnt pick up her phone. Yeah i had no idea how my family was but i wasnt in the mood to go searching for them, i mean after all they never searched for me after the long period of time so i doubt they care... Who would care about me anyways im just a bug to everyone.. I basicly always spend my day either locked up in my room or reading books. I was never the outgoing person so i dont think my family missed me, infact they dont even remember me probably. I always felt pushed away and ignored..
I hadnt even noticed i was crying until I felt someone wipe my face,
" Ashley, are you okay ? Whats wrong?" Justin asked worriedly.
I shook my head in response covering my face with my hands.
" Are you hurt ? Does anything hurt?" He asked cautiously.
" No im fine" i mumbled, sucking in my breath.
" Then whats wrong, please tell me" justin murmured, grabbing my wrists and gently pulling my hands down and onto my lap.
" It's nothing" i whispered, tilting my head down in attempt to cover my face with my bangs.
" Ashley i can help yo-" i cut him off snatching my arms away from him furiously.
" I said nothings wrong Justin! So stop. I dont need you getting in my business or my life!" I stricly yelled, poiting towards the door.
" Please leave, i want to be alone" I demanded meeting his sad eyes.
" I didnt mean to get in you business Ashley, i just wanted to help" he whispered, still sitting on the bed.
" I dont need your damn help, ive helped myself almost all my life i certanly dont need you to help me out" i spoke aggressively.
" This is my house Ashley, all im trying to do is help and if you dont want it get out of my house!" Justing yelled back, furiously getting up from the bed.
" Fine i will!" I paced towards the other side of the bed grabbed my shirt and was making my way towards the door when justin pulled me back.
" Ashley im sorry , look i didnt mean to kick you out , you dont have to leave" he spoke softly, standing very close to me with guilty eyes.
" I need some air" i said carelessly rolling my eyes and stepping away from him.
" I'll go with you" he whispered barely audible for me to hear.
" No i want to go alone.." I said, looking back at him with a glare , slamming the door behind me.