Chapter 4

Itzel's POV

I had no idea why Ashley was saying those things about me an Justin. I mean i did tell Justin that i didn't want her to get in the middle of our relationship but she shoudln't of gotten mad and talked to me that way. Did Justin say something else that i didn't tell him to? I needed to find a way to ask her what he told her exactly. I mean i kind of feel bad because i am betraiding my friend, but if she's going to take it to the heart than I'm in. Justin can give me everything i want, attention, popularity, anything. I needed to keep my relationship going with him. I needed. Justin was going to be mine and only mean , even if mine and Ashley's friendship was at risk. 

Ashley's POV

Time finally came where we got to go home. I had so many thoughts running through my head that it was giving me a headache. I approached my locker and dug through the inside until i felt the lanyard with my house key attached to it. Since i wasn't in good terms with Itzel I'm guessing i would have to walk home alone. I shut my locker and made my way to the door and turned the cold metal doorknob. 

Feeling the cold breeze swift my hair out of my face, i felt my phone buzz from my butt pocket. I reached for it, entering the pass code and reading the message. 

'Unknown Number' 

" Meet me at McDonald's today at 9:45 near Walmart. Come alone." 

I was satisfied at how this person was so sure i would go. I had no idea who this might be, and why alone? It was probably a prank coming from the school nerds. Whatever i guess ill go, whats the least that could happen right? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally 9;20, i had already showered, done my homework, and ate dinner with my cousins. I had told them i'd be going to a friends house to sleepover for a school project. Even though i had no friends at the moment, i knew i'd probably come back and make an excuse as to why i didn't end up sleeping over. I was wearing black sweatpants with a over sized sweater since it was probably chilly outside. I waited watching TV in the living room, taking swift looks at the time on my phone. 

It was finally 9:40 so i decided i would start walking since my house was just a few blocks away. As i made my way out the door , it seemed to be very windy with not that much people out. I began growing scared knowing that i was putting myself in danger meeting with an unknown person. I knew i was stupid in agreeing to meet the certain creeper but something told me that it wan't that bad. Mcdonald's was a local place so we wouldn't be there alone. I was beginning to grow worried. I hadn't even noticed i had made the streetlight. I pushed the oval shaped ball that signifies and lets you walk across to the other side. The little walking man lit up telling me it was safe to walk. 

I walked in front of Walmart and waited patiently looking for any sort of key as to wear this person was waiting for me. I checked the time 9:50, it was already passed the time. Was this a prank? Did i just walk over here for nothing. Soon enough my thoughts were interrupted when someone came from behind an covered my mouth. My eyes went wide, i had no idea what to do right now. I was most of all frightened. I began kicking the person with my feet, trying my best to wiggle out. I finally gave up when i decided i wasn't going to escape from the strong arms that were holding me. 

The person swung me over his shoulder after putting something over my head blinding me. I felt myself being throw into a car harshly. Soon after the door shut and the car began to move dramatically. I felt the piece of fabric being pulled out of my head revealing my face. 

I was too scared to know who had kidnapped me so i tried my best in keeping my head down. Two manly voices in front of the car were whispering to the one sitting next to me. I couoldn't quite hear what they were saying manly because i didn't want to hear. They stopped the car and began looking for something in one of there bags. I knew this was my only escape so i slowly moved my hand at slithered it to the door handle. I was about to pull it open when a hand grabbed my wrist and twisted it. 

"OWW!" i shrieked. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" i yelled angrily. 

" Shut up slut or you'll regret it!" spoke a manly voice sternly. 

" OR what? What can you possibly do to me?" i asked smartly, regretting it the second i finished my question. 

"Oh, you asked for it!" i turned around quickly dieing to know who had kidnapped me seeing the most obvious person. Justin. He had kidnapped me?!! 

" Justin? Why-" I was cut off when a cloth was rubbed into my nose. I smelled absolutely disgusting. I picked my hand up trying to reach for the cloth, but i was to late because once i had reached it , my mind shut down and my eyes close shut leaving me with no movement left in me.

I had been drugged.  

_____________________________________________________________-

Author~ what happens next? !! hahaha !! till next chapter !! 

COmment , vote an follow !! the quicker you read the quicker i write next chapter !! (: BYE HOMIES !! LOVE YOU ALL !! <3