Chapter 7- Why me?

Ashley's POV

My head was pounded heavily, making me wince at the pain. I wouldn't dare open my eyes scared at what i was about to see. I moved my arm a bit , trying to feel the floor and where i was. I was on a hard wood floor and it was freezing cold. I heard no noise so far , so i decided i peek my eye open. Once i had one eye open, i spotted the living room. I noticed i was in the kitchen when i opened my other eye, looking around.

There was no sign of Justin pr his friends so i decided i would attempt to get up. I pushed myself up with my palms, pulling my legs up and putting pressure on them helping myself up. I held the closest thing next to me which was the counter and pulled myself steadly.

I was finally standing, looking around for any sort of escape. I came in contact with the door, so i swiflty made my way to it slowly and quietly. I was about to pull it open when i noticed there was a bunch of locks on it , that needed to be opened with a key. Great. I sighed heavily, aawareing myself that there was no escape out of here. I finally gave up and went to go look for something to eat in the cupboards.

Sadly, i didn't find any food. I closed the cupboard and went to go look for the guys. I made my way towards the room silently not wanting to cause attention. I peeked the throught the room slightly opening what seemed to be Justin's room and saw him sleeping. Wow he decides to sleep with a kidnapped girl in here? What kind of person is he?

I thought of a plan, i was to awake him! I ran to the kitchen and looked for a vase. I found one plastic vase and filled it up with freezing water. Once it was completely filled , i walked slowly yet carefully to the room.

Once, i was standing a foot from his bed , i squint my eyes and dumped the water.
" What the f***?!" He screamed jumping up in anger.
" hahahah!!" I fell on the floor running by my constant bundle of laughter. I ws holding my side squeezing it to stop the ache.
" What the hell is wrong with yu slut? Why would you do something so stupid!" He screamed loudly, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up harshly.
" Oww! Let go!" I shreiked.
" What was that for?You really wanna get your butt wooped dont you!" He yelled , holding my wrist harsher.
" It was to have some fun! Oww please let go!!" I screamed, trying to pull my wrist out of his grip.
" No b**** you will pay for this!" He said , pulling me angrily to the kitchen. He yelled calling for His friends impatiently. He dragged me to what seemed to be a basement.

It was dark and creepy , with nothing but a chair sitting in the middle of the room. He sat me down harshly, pulling my arms behind my back. He snatched something from behind and began tying my hands. Im guessing it was a rope because it started cutting my wrist.
" Why are you doing this to me?!" I whispered , tears running down my face.
" Oh don't worry, its just the beggining" he said with an evil grin.
" W-what do you mean?" I asked worriedly.
" You'll see when the time comes, you wilk regret ever coming in Itzel's life! These are going to be weeks of torture for you. You are going to suffer as much as i think is enough for you. You will pay for what you are trying to do. There is a possibility you wont make it out of here alive so enjoy your life while you have it" he said sternly.
" Goodnight baby" he said kissing my cheek.
I turned my head angrily.
" haah feisty huh?" He said evily.
" lets see how you end up slut!" He said walking towards the door and slamming it shut.

Why?! Why does this have to happen to me? Why me? Why do i have to go through this? Why must god punish me like this? What did i do to deserve this. I sobbed silently, falling asleep on the uncomfortable chair.

______________________________

Author- poor ashleey.... Will she make it alive? Tell me what you think will happen ! And please keep voting and commenting ! (: thanks beautifuls ! Goodbye <3