Chapter 35~ Private number

Ashley's POV

I went home in total shock. Itzel had to be dead! I swore justin had said she was dead. Did he lie?

How could he lie about something so important and so dangerous. How coould he?!

What is she going to do now to us? Shes going to hurt my baby in any way possible. I cant tell justin i cant, he'll freak.

My head spun with so many different thoughts.

I needed to leave this city, i needed to get as far away from here as possible. My baby cant be anywhere near itzel!

"BEEEEEEEEEP" a car honked, making me jump and turn the wheel dramatically.

"Holy shit, i c-cant" my hands started shaking, my teeth chattering.

" I cant do this anymore" i sobbed, laying my head on the steering wheel.

Justin's POV

Ashley had been gone for quite a while and i had begun to worry about her.

I reached inside my pocket, unlocking my lock screen and clicked speed dial.

The phone rang and rang for minutes, no answer.

I called again for about 5 times and no response.

"What could be happening" i thought.

" Was she hurt? Was she okay?"

So many different things that may have happened to her.

I grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

I needed to find her now.

It was already dark outside and the wind blew loudly.

I sped through the streets and past the market. No sign of Ashley what so ever.

She couldnt be hurt she couldnt be far, she just couldnt.

"Please ashley just call me, please" i whispered, covering my face with my palms.

"I love you so much, you and our baby and idk what id do without you" i cried.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i quickly took it out and it was a text from a private number.
(Text)
"She's at the police office b****"

____________________________

Author- well here it is for those of you who so badly wanted me to update, short but fun right? Ahha (:

I didnt forget ! (; id like to give a shout out to 2 of my bae's Chrisley & Anais <3 they cute haha lol (x

alright their you guys go , love you all thanks for reading! Please hit that vote button and leave a comment thanks ! Talk to you guys soo. (: