Chapter 27- alot of thinking

Ashley's POV

My eyes stayed shut as i tried to regain my balance on my palms. Justin had cupped my chin so i couldnt make a movement that would be unnoticible. My top lip was in between his lips, my heart melting with a sudden urge to pull back but something was telling me i wanted to kiss him back. I gave up fighting with myself and kissed back. I felt sparks flying everywhere inside my body.

I was actually kissing or should say making out with someone i would never thing i would. He kissed me with so much hunger and so much passion, built inside of him. My back arched slightly, feeling as he was pushing me onto the bed , leaning on top of me. I gained sense in what was happening, and groaned fakely wanting to break the kiss.
" Oh my gosh , im so sorry" Justin panicked, blinking multiple times.
"It-its okay worry about it" i politely reashurred, forcefully smiling.
"Look Ashl-" Justin began, me cutting him off instantly.
"Noo justin, look this doesnt mean anything okay, i was just caught in the moment" i said, trying to make myself believe it.
" Ashley no i know you felt something for me too" Justin inquired.
"No i dont Justin, your just no right for me okay, i still havent forgave you and i dont think i ever will" i sopke truthfully.
" That kiss was just a misunderstanding okay? Forget about it" i said quickly, turning around and laying my head back.
"Ashley, but i-"
"justin stop." I demanded
" NO ASHLEY LISTEN TO ME! You have to listen to me!" He groaned, pacing around the room.
My eyes snapped meeting his, feeling fear rising through my veins.
" Ashley, i love you, and i saved you from that fire that you probly wouldnt of survived if i hadnt, thats how much i love you. I want you to forgive me and live in the present not the past. I know ive scarred you and i will honestly never forgive myself for that. But i will pay day to day for those scars ive gave you. I want you to give me a chance to love you and to show you my love. I want to be able to hold you , and to be able to call you mine. So please think about it okay ? Think about it and give me your most wanted answer" he spoke genually, his eyes filled with plead and lust.
I nodded my head , smiling slightly at the beautiful words he had sad, my eyes getting a little tearied up at the speech he had gave me.

Ooh jsutin, ive got a lot of thinkin to do ...