Chapter 26- Leave turned out to?

Ashley's POV

"Somebody please help me, please!" I yelped helplessly, trying to wiggle myself out of the chair.
Flames everywhere...
" Your going to die bitch here with me" whispered a voice next to me making my head snap in the direction.
"No im not ready to die no please!" I cried, silently sobbing.
The ugly voice chuckled beside me.
"Sorry honey, but it isnt up to you" she quietly spoke before pulling out a lighter and raising it high in the air before , wiggling her eyebrows at me and glancing down at the gasoline tank.
"no no No-!!!!!"" I screamed in terror, squeezing my eyes to try and ease the pain i was expected to feel.
"ashley, baby wake up, ashley!" A voice said, shaking me hysterically.
"ash-" and i jolted up in what seemed to be a white bed, panting loudly.
"What-where am i ?" I looked sriund the room, spotting cream walls with cabinets and health posters scattered around the room. It was the smell of the room that mad my nose cringe slighlty. I was in a hospital room, on a hospital bed. It was all just a nightmare i had .
I went back to reslity turning to look at the body next to me, my eyes boiling with anger afterwards.
"What are you doing here?!" I groaned, giving him a death glare.
"Look-listen,-" he said, putting his hand out in defense.
"no! I dont want you in here so get out!" I spoke agressively, feeling a few tears escape my eyes.
" Ashley, let me explain please" Justin pleaded, his eyes full of guiltiness.
"I told you i wanted you out of my life and you still insist in being in it. You've caused and gave me enough trouble. You've scarred me on the inside and outside, and i will repeat i wont ever forgive you for that" i cried. " Dont look for me , dont say sorry, or anything because you are just wasting your time Justin" i whispered, looking up at his blood shot eyes.

"Ashley but i really need to tell you something that ive been wanting to tell you for so long" he pleaded, leaning over the bed.
" Justin i dont care! Now leave before i click the nurse button and they kick you out!" I said, poiting towards the door.
"Okay okay, ill leave but we are going to talk soon" he replied.
" No we arent justin , stop making this more difficult, what dont you unders-" he cut me off by crashing his red plump lips on my yet crusty ones, making me tense up in pure shock.

____________________\\\\\\\\\