Chapter 13- Someone special

Ashley's POV

"Please tell me the truth" he said, looking intently, into my eyes.
" U-uh" i stuttered, blinking frequently. I couldnt tell him. Hell no, i didnt trust him one single bit. He had his oppurtunity for me to trust him and he ruined it so hell no im not going to tell him.
" No , nothing" i said, quickly turning my face, and sunk deeper into the covers. He sighed heavily, reaching for my hand" Ashley, you can-"
" No!! " i interrupted him, " How could you say i could trust you huh?! How could you after everything you did was hurt me?! And make my life miserable!" I whispered/yell, my lip quivering.
" No dont tell me i can trust you because you know what ? You took that away from me the minute you hurt me! You took my ability to trust anyone. It was already hard for me in the beginning , but now its impossible. I've never hated someone so much like i hate you.. Im sorry but i truthfully hate you... With all my gutts" i whispered honestly, looking down, not wanting to see his expression.

It was intimate silence , after i had finished speaking, it was quite uncomfortable. I heard a few sniffs, so i looked up slowly, catching Justin wiping his eyes with the back of his hands.
" I better go then, i hope you feel better, bye" he said quickly, walking towards the door and slamming it shut, making me flinch.

I sighed heavily, holding my hand up to my head, that was pounding. I really hurt his feelings but he took my feelings away. I dont care about him, i never will.

Deepining into the covers, i noticed there was a folded note beside me. I studied it curiously before grabbing it , and unfolding it open. I couldnt quite recognize the hand writing but as i began reading , i knew exactly who it was.
The letter read ,

' Dear Ashley,

Well i dont know exactly where to start, i mean.. I have plenty to say.. By now you probably kicked me out of your life because you dont trust me and want nothing to do with me. I get it, i understand it. Hurting you was my biggest mistake, and my biggest regret. I did things without thinking and now i pay for the consequences. But along the way it showed me something. It showed me true love Ashley. I've never felt this way about anyone before. You might think im crazy but... I love you. I really doo.. If i could give you one thing in life, i would give you the ability to see youself in my eyes, only then you'd realize how special you are to me. This may be to soon, but i feel it. I feel like i have this connection with you. It truly broke me to pieces when you cried for help. I wouldnt sleep at night , thinking about how much i hurt you. This love thing is something new to me, but love is just a word , until someone special gives it a meaning.

- Justin '

______________________________

Author- finally updated ! What do you guys think? Awesome righ? Cx hahah !! Lol hope you guys liked it !! Hopefully i'll post more tmrww !! Byee honeeys ! (:

Beliebers rock!! <3