Chapter 8- Thats what bestfriends are for, right?

Ashley's POV

I woke up , looking everywhere frantically, hoping this was all a dream. Unfortunately it wasnt, because i was still sitting in an uncompfortable chair, in complete darkness, unable to move. I sighed heavily , squinting my eyes to try and get an attempt as to where anything was. I heard noises coming from outside the door but i couldn't quite figure out who was there or what was happening. I tried yelling for help but i realized i realized my voice wasn't audible. What the hell?! My lips wouldn't move a single bit , they had probably covered my mouth while i was sleeping... Ughh but why didn't i feel them come in or them touching my face , covering my mouth?!

I moved my wrist trying to wiggle myself out when i finally gave up do to the pain of it cutting my wrists. I closed my eyes , hoping and praying that i would magically escape from here when i heard the door creak open.
" Ahh your finally awake lazy a**!" He said coming in closing the door behind him.
"Mmm-mmm!" I mumbled.
" Haha ! I cant understand a thing your saying" he said evily, eyeing me up and down. " Do you want me to let you speak?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
" Mhhhmm" i said nodding my head.
" Okay , i want to hear yours screams when your going through the pain" he said leaning in and untieing the bandana. My eyes got wide at what he just said.

As soon as he untied it , i began to cry and scream loudly. " No no! Please dont hurt me!! I'll do what you say but please-"
" Shut up slut!" He said angrily, smaking my cheek.
" I will do what i want and nobody can stop me . Got it?!" He asked looking at me straight in the eyes.
" Please no! Please!" I cried softly.
"Haha" he snickered," Im not changing my mind, ive already made a desiscion and im not changing it for you" he said looking me up and down, with a disgusted look on his face.
" Your worth nothing to me" he said harshly.

That shaddered my heart to pieces. I hate him for godsakes, but having someone say that to you straight up, is not something anyone would take. After everything thats happened to me, i mean sure nobody knows but still. It hit me straight in the heart! Nobody ever cared for me and hearing that come from a stranger who kidnapped me , broke me to pieces. The memories of my parents came flooding back to me. They are no longer here to protect me, i have no shoulder to cry on. Nobody wants me. Im worthless , like Justin had said. There is no reason to live anymore... My parents are dead so why not go with them. I couldn't bare the thought of living without my parents.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, as the bad memories kept roaming through my head.
" Aww dont cry baby, it wont hurt that much" he said caresing my cheek. " Or are you jealous cause you cant have me?" He asked smiling widely.

What the hell is he thinking?! That i liked someone so selfish! I would never , never in a million years like him. Ever.

" In your f***** dreams!!" I yelled angrily, turning my face so that i was no longer looking at him. " You-You disgust me" i said silently.
" I what?!" He asked turning my head harshly, facing him.
My lip quivered as he looked right into my eyes, anger running through.
" I said .. You disgust me. Kill me ! I dont really care anymore!" I yelled , angrily.
" What?! No! Atleast not yet. Your not going to die that softly. You are going to suffer through your death. Until everyone bone in your body is broken. Until your face is rearanged. Until your heart is ripped apart. Until you can no longer move. And last but not least, until you cant even have one breath left in you" he said, gritting his teeth.

I became tense with the horrible words and wishes he had for me. He wanted to take my life away? The guy who kidnapped me wanted to take my life away? Bot only take my life away but make me suffer with it? Make me die slowly, hurting and crying. Broken bones , broken heart , and everything. What is wrong with this guy?! Is he?! What got into him? What made him hate me so much to desire to kill me?!

Justin's POV

She stared back at me with a hurt and scared expression spreading on her face. She was tensed up looking as pale as ever. Part of me wanted to hug her and tell her i was joking vut part of me wanted to hit her until she became unconscious. I couldn't give up on my plan. I couldn't. She did weong and now she would have to pay for it.. My mom told me to never hurt a girl , to never make her cry, or hurt her feelings intentinally. But ive been hurt so much that i no longer care about hurting people. Its like the good in me was taken away with the girls ive dated.

Im a whole new person that has changed for the worst. My bestfriends Ryan and Chaz were still not wanting to do the plan with me but they were my bestfriends and they would help me on whatever. Thats what bestfriends are for right?

______________________________