Chapter 29- Forgive & Forget

Okaay guys , since i am getting a little bored of where the story is now i am going to fastforward it a few months okaay (: here we go.. Hope you love it (;

A few months had passed and me and justin were unseperable. He was now 18 and i was 17. We had recovered from our arguement. The cause of the arguement were the pills i was taking.
I had forgiven justin and moved forward for times sake. He had showed me how to live the crazy way and the fun way. We'd go to parties, beach, and sometimes shopping. The parties he'd take me to had changed my life. He made me ignore and forget the people that had bullied me an hurt me my past life. He taught me how to see beyond the haters and beyond the bullies.
We treated each other as if weve been bestfriends since the past.
We made a bonding called" forgive and forget" even though he disagreed with me , demanding that hed have to part me back another way.
I learned to trust him and to live with him. Yes we lived in the same home, his house. I never left because i had no where else to go and justin had offered to let me stay there for as long as i wanted.

We were currently at a club and i was sitting on a stool , swaying my hips to the music.

" My body is your party baby, And nobody is invited but you baby" the song blasted through the speakers.

I felt a bit tipsy, despise the 15 bottles i had drank already.
" Im doing this little dance for you, you got me so excited" justin seductively sang behind me,
wrapping his arms around my waist.
" Heeey" i giggled, slightly turning my head to face him.
" i missed you" he whispered.
" i missed you more" i spoke softly, sending him a grin.
" i missed you most" he spoke closer to my lips, sending the scent of alchohol in my nose.
He was drunk.
" Your drunk" i said, before taking a sip of the little that was left in my bottle.
" Dance with me" he grinned, pulling my hand in his, leading us to the dancefloor.

' Rock your body' soon came on and everybody grabbed a partner, and swayed to the dancefloor.

"I wanna rock your body" justin whispered, holding my hips from behind me. I leaned my head back resting it on his shoulder, holding his neck steadily. We were soon grinding on each other heavily.

He turned me around and pushed me up against him. He were slowly dancing, breathing heavily when justin looked me deep in the eyes and spoke the words ive been wanting to hear.
" I freaking love you ashley, soo much" he said seductively, his eyes fool of lust.
" I-I love you too" i whispered, my heart fluttering with the words i had meant. He leaned down and slowly kissed me, passionately. My arms made there way around his neck, forcefully kissing him with so much pleasure.

The kiss had gotten heavy and heated. Justin had pushed me on a near by wall and we were making out at the moment. My forehead felt as if it was burning so much at the moment. I was running out of breath so i pulled back, panting for breath.
" Im sorry baby" he spoke with his sexy toned voice.
" Dont apologize" i smiled brightly,leaning in to kiss him once again, when i felt my stomach churn . I immediately rushed to the bathroom and pushed girls out lf my way. I kicked open a stall and ran in bending forward vommiting all the food i had ate.
A tear slipped down my cheek, from the force i had made to throw everything out. "Oh god" i groaned before getting up and making my way to the sink, washing my mouth thoroughly, exiting the bathroom.

" Are you okay?" Justin immediately asked, waiting just a few inches away from the door.
" Yes, can we please just go home" i weakly smiled.
" Yeah, yeah ofcourse come on" he said, holding out his hand, which i gladly took, exiting the club.

________________________________