Chapter 9- Do i?!

1 month later-

Ashley's POV

I was dying, completely dying. Justin had starved me, abused me, and tortured me. He was a complete devil. I hated him. He gave me the worst life ever. I want to die. I'm tired of suffuring, im tired of hurting, im tired of living. What do i live for? Why did god make me?

I've been sitting in the chair for a month im guessing. They wouldnt release me, as much as i begged. They would just laugh at me or abuse me, sexually and punching and hurting me. I was filled with bruises from what i can see. They had raped me , each and evey one of them. They took my sweet virginity from me. They took my hopes away.. My only reason foe living. They beat me until i was unconsious, until i ran out of breath.

I sometimes wonder if my aunt and cousins are searching for me, but then again why would they care about someone who causes them sorrow and guiltiness. Someone who causes them problems and sadness. There really wasn't any reason for me to live, so i gave up. I no longer yelled for help, i just cried inside and outside. I lost hope, i lost believing. I was no longer Ashley the depressed and shy girl. I was Ashley the girl who wanted to die, the girl who no longer believed in anyone. The girl who forgot how to love because some b***** took her trust. That Ashley could no longer trust, in noone permanatly. Why ? , because people took my hope in trust. My soul was tooken away from me.

Justin's POV

Me, Ryan, and Chaz took Ashley's virginity, we beat her, and we abused her. We gave her a hell life. We gave her a life that she wished she never had. We hadn't fed her , she was extermely skinny, skinny as in you could see her bones. She had no fat on her, she was pale, and she had dark marks under her eyes. She had bruises all over her body. She was helpless and lifeless.

I felt as if everytime i hurt her... I would hurt me inside to see her suffering. It would... Break me. I would cry myself to sleep just thinking about her bleeding constantly. Her crying , screaming , yelling for help. Everytime her eyes met mine, they were full of sadness, anger, and most of all scaredness.

I was giving up because i.... No no i cant! No noo! Justin no what are you thinking!! You cant like her no!! You cant like that worthless slut who tried to break you and Itzel's relationship, even though you guys were no longer together. Yupe , you heard right, me and Itzel broke up a week ago.. do to some problems we had.. I'll talk about it later but thats not the problem right now.. The problem is im falling for the girl i torture, the girl i abuse, and the girl i beat to death!!

I've become a monster, and i hate myself for it.. Im beggining to take bad what i had done to Ashley... Hurting her hurts me emotionally. She doesn't even cry for help these past few days, she just lets us beat her and do whatever we want to her..

I need to talk to Ryan and Chaz maybe they can help me with this...

I got up from my bed making my way towards the door and into the living room. My two bestfriends were sitting on the couch watching tv. I stood in front of the tv blocking there way, waving my arms frantically trying to get there attention.
" Guys? I need to talk to you guys about something" i said quitely, looking at both of them in the eyes.
They gave me a confused look before saying " Uh , what about man? Come on sit down , tell us" Ryan said , patting the seat bext to him.
" Uh , ok" i said , slowly making my way, and shifting on the couch.
They both looked at me caustiously , waiting for me to speak.
" Ok, well umm.." I said nervously. " Promise you guys wont get weirded out?" I asked sighing lightly, studying both of them frantically.
" Yeah go on..." Chaz said, nodding his head for me to go on.
" Okay , ive been thinking, and um.. Im kinda letting go of the plan.. I think im taking it too far.. I mean she doesnt even move went we are beating her or anything.. And umm, i have this feeling in my gutt, whenever we are abusing her or hurting her, it- it hurts me emotionally.." I said, looking up, and moving uncompfortably," and i-i , i think it kinda..." I sighed heavily , running my hand through my hair. " okay, i know this is really weird and unbelieveable but i-i kinda.."

______________________________

Cliffhanger!!! (:

Tahha hope you likee !! What will happen next :O