Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

I was in complete thought not even noticing Justin was standing in front of me with 2 guys beside him staring me up and down. I felt completely self conscious so i grabbed a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear quickly. 

" Sup , your Ashley right?" he asked cooly. 

" Yeah" i replied nervously. 

" Meet me in room 204 before lunch and you better be there!" he said roughly, before turning around and walking away. 

I stared at him until he made a turn down the hallway. Why would he want me too meet him in room 204 ? Out of all people wanting to talk to him and mostly girls flirting with him he wanted me to go meet him? 

I decided i wasn't going to act like a little scared innocent girl, i was going to act tough. I turned to my locker pulling my books and everything i was going to need for my first class and slammed the locker door shut. 

After 4th period ~~~

I walked out taking my time to try to make Justin wait. I made my way to my locker and put the things i wasn't going to need anymore back in. I shut it closed and walked towards the 200's side of the school. I looked at the numbers on top of each door until i found 204 , it was empty at this time over here so I'm guessing that's Justin wanted to meet me over here where no one was here. I stood in front of room 204 taking a deep breath and opening the door. I walked in slowly looking around the room for any sign of Justin, until i spotted him in the back of the room sitting on the top of the desk with his arms crossed across his chest. I made my way towards him after putting my bag down and sitting on a few desks away from him. 

" So why did you want to meet me here" i asked. 

He looked up slowly and gave me an evil grin. 

" I wanted you to meet me here because i heard that you were bullying Itzel and no one bullies my girl" i said sternly. 

Bullied his girl? Itzel and him are already going out ? Since when was this and why didn't she ever tell me about this? What kind of best friend is that? 

" I'm sorry what?" i asked quickly. 

" That's right , me and Itzel are together , and you don't need to get in the way of that, so in order for you to listen" he said walking slowly up to me. " You need to stay away from us OK?!" he said pushing me off the desk making me fall hard on the ground. Does this guy have anger issues or something. I got up quickly and shooting him a glare. 

" NO! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! She's my best friend!" i screamed in his face. 

He slapped me making me stubble back. 

" Don't ever scream at me ever again! Do you hear me ? EVER !! And starting from this day you are going to regret talking to me that way, your are going to regret even meeting me you worthless piece of trash. Everyone was right , i heard people talking crap about you always going for the best friends guy, your such a slut !' he spoke loudly. " But you'll pay for hurting my girl" he said walking out and slamming the door loudly. 

I tear rolled down my cheek as i stood there shocked that he had said those ugly words to me after just meeting me today. Also shocked that my best friend would be trade her best friend for a stupid guy! But this isn't going to stay that way , two can play the game. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Author ~ WOOHOO !! 

2nd update ! You guys like it so far ?! :0 Things are getting dramatic ! what do you guys think happens next !! Does Ashley back stab Itzel too ?! 

Comment, vote and follow !!

BYE GUYS !! (: SWAAAAAGGGGYYY !! (; LOVE YOU GUYS !