Epilogue Pt. 2

Joey's POV:

        "I love you so much, Daniel Preda." I say to my new husband as we walk into the condo we rented for a week. "I love you too Joey Preda." He replies, sitting our stuff down. "I can't believe we're married, it feels like a dream." I say wrapping my arms around Daniel's neck. "Yeah, I know right." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.

       "So what should we do husband?" I ask putting my forehead against his. He gives off a sweet smile that's made me feel butterflies since the day I saw him. "Well, we could watch movies, cuddle, or something else." He says smirking. "Orrr we could do all three." I smile. "Yeah I guess we could." He says kissing me. This kiss was slow and sweet, full of love, unlike any other. He pushes me onto the bed gently, him on top of me.

      "I want to make love to you." Daniel says and I kiss him again. "I want to make love to you too." I say and he grins. I pull his shirt off and kiss his arms. He flips us over and continues with taking my shirt off. "God damn, I love you so much." He says and I blush, "I love you too."

*after they do it bc I feel it's more appropriate without it, sorry not sorry.*

     "That was great." I say rolling over cuddling into Daniel. "Yeah, let's go take a bath." He says getting up. I follow behind him and we hug each other while waiting for the water to warm up.  The bath finally fills up and Daniel adds bubbles and we sit down, in each others arms. I feel so safe when I'm with Daniel, not a worry in the world.

Daniel's POV:

      I can't believe I married the man of my dreams. Our relationship has had ups and downs, but we got through them. He's looked past all my flaws and insecurities and I'm so happy he did. "So, what do you think Max and Nick are going to grow up to be?" I question. "They'll be beautiful, wonderful, and successful men." He says leaning his back against my chest. I nod.

      "We should go shopping tomorrow." I say and Joey turns around and gives me a huge grin and nods. We eventually get out of the bath and dry off. I put on my pajama pants and so does Joey, we've got matching ones actually. We hop in bed and cuddle. "I'm so glad I married you, I love you." He says. "I'm so glad I said yes, I love you too." I reply and we both fall asleep.

                         *next day*

      I wake up to my husband's soft snores and smile at how cute he is. "Joey, Joey." I say shaking him. His eyes flutter open and I see his beautiful eyes, the ones I saw the first day I met him. "What?" He says shoving his face into a pillow. "Don't you want to go shopping?" I ask and he instantly shoots up. I giggle and kiss his cheek before walking over to the suitcases, I throw him some clothes and then we change.

      "Oooo, I want this one." He says picking up a hat with a poke ball on it. I smile and shake my head. "No pig, you're much too handsome for that hat." I say and he lifts his eyebrow in confusion. "This one will do." I say placing a light pink hat on his head with three hearts on it, one shaking, another bending, and the last one a broken heart. I grab my camera and catch a picture of him. "Well, I think we've gotten plenty of stuff today. Let's go back to the hotel." I say and he nods lacing our fingers together.

      We walk into our room and Daniel turns on some music while starting to cook dinner. "Shake it boi!" He yells as I shake my butt. The song ends and Lost boy by: Ruth B comes on. "Will you dance with me?" I ask putting out my hand, he takes it and I  swing him around. I grab his hips and we start to slowly sway.  "Run, run lost boy,
They say to me
Away from all of, reality.
Neverland is home
To lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free." I sing and he starts to cry, this song represents our relationship so much.i wipe away his tears and I smile. "Daniel, you're my Peter Pan, you know that?" He says. "Only if you'll be my lost boy." I say and let tears escape my eyes, I pull him in for a kiss that seems to make the world stop. "How did we get here?" I ask.

"It all started with a Soccer Coach."

---------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hey guys, so that was the last chapter and I'm like in tears rn. I don't want this book to end, but we started running out of stuff to write. Yeah I know this is a day late, but whatever. I just wanted to thank you guys for reading and voting for my story, I've had so much fun writing this story, I also want to thank Annnnnnnnn for helping me on this book. Y'all have really made my dream come true. I'm not making a sequel sadly, but I'm happy to say that we're writing a new book, hopefully it'll be more organized. I hope you enjoyed this book and literally thank y'all so much!! Bye lovelies. Be Smiley, Don't Be Gloomy!😜💕

                        -Kaitlyn, over and out.