Chapter 17

Joey's POV

"Do you want to go get food first or do you want to go shopping first?" I asked as we made our way to the mall entrance. Daniel checked the time on his phone.

"It's only 12:34 so let's wait an hour before we eat." He answered.

We walked into the mall and were instantly bombarded with shop choices. My eyes landed on Nordstrom. "Hey Danny, lets go there!" I said, pointing at the store.

Daniel grabbed my hand and we headed to the shop. As we entered I immediately caught sight of a mint colored skater skirt. I brushed off the idea of wearing it. Skirts are for girls. Right? But I couldn't help but let my gaze keep coming back to the skirt.

"Joey?" Daniel tried to catch my attention.

"Huh?" I responded ripping my gaze away from the skirt to face my boyfriend.

"Watcha lookin' at sweet pea?" Daniel questioned.

"Uh- nothing." I lied. I tried to hide the scarlet coming to my cheeks.

"I know your lying baby boy." he responded. "Why won't you tell me the truth."

"It's embarrassing." I retorted.

"Don't ever feel embarrassed around me."

"Okay, fine." I was hesitant to continue but I knew Daniel wouldn't stop asking if I didn't, "I was looking at the skirt at the front of the store."

"Why?" He asked in confusion.

"I- Uhh-"

"Do you want to buy it?" He cut me off. He was grinning slightly.

"Yes." I said looking down at the floor. Daniel pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. Daniel pulled away slightly, just enough to see my face.

"I think it would look amazing on you. You should get it."

"No it wouldn't" I said, continuing to look down at the floor.

He grabbed my chin and gently tilted my head up to look at him in the eyes. "You can wear whatever you want and you'll look amazing in it."

"Really?" I questioned with a tint of hope.

"Really." He stated. He leaned into my ear so his lips ghosted over my ear. "And plus," he whispered making me shiver, "You'll look so hot in it."

He let go of me and lightly pushed me in the direction of the skirt. "Now don't come back to me until you've found that skirt in your size." He demanded.

I walked towards the skirt and went through the rack of skirts until I found it in my size. I walked back to Daniel with the skirt in hand.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!"

We walked to the cash register. "Hi, did you have a good time here in Nordstorm?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, everything went fine." Daniel said while handing her his credit card.

"Great." She said. She looked at the skirt. "The girl who's gonna get this is so lucky." She handed the credit card back to Daniel.

"Actually, that's for me" I corrected as she was bagging up the skirt.

"Why?" She said, suddenly having a rude tone to her voice. She stopped her actions and dropped the bag on the counter in front of us.

"Because he looks fucking sexy in everything and you're just jealous because he can suck dick better than you." Daniel said while grabbing the bag off the counter and my hand. We walked out of the store, laughing. Daniel led me over to the water fountain in the middle of the mall.

"You should change into that now!" Daniel asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm positive" He said taking my hand once again and leading us over to the bathroom.

We walked in and it was empty. I walked into a stall and changed into the mint skirt. It rested perfectly on my hips and went well with the white t-shirt and gold necklace I was wearing. I tucked my shirt into the skirt to make it look more like a dress. I folded my blue jeans and put them into the bag that the skirt came in and walked out of the stall.

Daniel's jaw instantly dropped. His eyes scanned every inch of my body.

"You look gorgeous." He took a step closer to me and pulled me into a kiss. "Let me make you feel as gorgeous as you are."

++++++++++++++++++++

HEY EVERYONE!! YOU MUST BE WONDERING WHO'S WRITING THIS BC IN THE LAST a/n IT SAID THAT @Janiel_Schomiche_21 IS BUSY!

WEEELLLLLLLLL I'M @janielxtronnor

I'M GONNA BE TAKING OVER THIS ACCOUNT FOR JUST THIS WEEK =)

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY WRITING AND I'M SO EXCITED TO BE WRITING FOR YOU GUYS! AND TO WELCOME ME TO THE STORY I DECIDED TO START OF WITH CROSS DRESSING! AREN'T I THE BEST?

ALSO...

SMUT ALERT IN NEXT CHAPTER! LET ME REPEAT! SMUT ALERT!!!!

OK THAT'S ALL FOR NOW <3

Goodbye Little Bars Of Soap

XO- A.V.Z

++++++++++++++++++++

WORD COUNT- 816