Chapter 10

Daniel's POV:

We pull out of the driveway and head towards a little Italian restaurant that I heard Joey mention before. We drive for an hour or two and finally arrive.

Joey gasps and smiles at me. "I love this place!" He says as if he was a little kid at a candy shop. "I know!" I say laughing. He looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "I heard you talking about it with Cheryl at soccer practice." I say and he nods.

I get out of the car and walk to his side opening the door. "Thank you kind sir!" Joey says with a cheeky smile getting out. "Of course your majesty!" I say playing along. We walk to the entrance and I hold the door open again. My mom always told me to be a gentleman.

"Last name?" The greeter asks. "Preda." I say looking at Joey smiling. "Right this way!" She says and we follow her towards the back of the restaurant. I asked for a more secluded spot so it would be romantic. I pull Joey's chair out for him and he blushes as he sits down. "Your waiter will be out shortly. I hope you have a good meal!" She says with a smile.

"This is so nice!" Joey says and giggles. "Yeah, I like it here." I say as the waiter comes to our table. "Hi, my name is Kane and I'll be your waiter today! Can I start you off with drinks?" He asks pulling out a pen and a pad. "Umm...red wine please?" I ask. "Of course sir!" He says with a smile and walks off.

Joey reaches his hand across the table and I take it into my own. "You really didn't have to do this." He says with a smile. "I wanted to though! I thought we both needed a break from all the kids!" I say laughing. The waiter comes back with the wine and then we order. "I'll take the chef's choice, Joey?" I say looking his way. "I'll have the same!" He says. The waiter writes it all down and nods. "Your food should be out shortly!" He says then walks away.

***

Joey's POV:

We finish eating and Danny paid. I smiled and we left the restaurant. "Thank you!" I said as we got to the car. "No problem!" He says smiling. I kiss his cheek and he opens the door for me.

"So where to now?" I ask as he gets into the car. "How about a walk in the park?" He asks with a shrug. I nod and we head to the park.

I remember when we came here on our first date. We walk through the gate of the park and just walk along the grass. Daniel looks over and sees chill bumps on my arms and immediately takes off his jacket. "No, I'm fine, you wear it!" I say pushing it away. "Just take the jacket Joseph!" He says putting it on over my shoulders. I kiss him passionately as a thank you.

Daniel stops in the middle of the park and lays down, patting the spot beside him. I chuckle and lay down beside him. He pulls me into his side and I lay my head on his chest.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asks. "I don't know. I mean I thought I've loved someone, but I was wrong." I answer. "I've been in love once." He says as I look up at him. "It was this one guy I met, he was perfect. He had a beautiful face, a perfect body, good hair, and one of the most kindest hearts." He says. "What happened?" I asked. "Well I took him on a few dates and we hung out a lot. Our kids got along perfectly. Then I took him on another date, took him to the park, and then I started talking about my first love." He says with a smile. A tear rolls down my cheek as I lean up and kiss him. "I love you Daniel Preda!" I say and kiss him again. "I love you too Joey Graceffa!"

We continue to kiss for a few more minutes and we both look up at the sky. "You see that one?" He says pointing at a star and I nod in response. "That's the north star." I smile looking up at him. "Wow! My boyfriend is a soccer coach and a genius!" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes and I stand up.

"Get back here! You were warm!" He says reaching his hands up. I start walking to the car, but feel two strong arms pick me up. He wraps one hand around the back of my legs and the other around my back, carrying me bridal style. I laugh and put my arms around his neck.

I nuzzle my face in between his collar bone and his neck and start to leave soft kisses there. "Joseph, stop!" He says and I look him in the eyes. "But why can't I kiss my hot boyfriend?" I ask with big eyes. "Because we aren't in a room right now. " He says. It sends shivers down my body.

"But I do at my house!" I whisper into his ear. We make it back to the car and we both get in. I slide my hand onto his thigh as he pulls out of the parking spot and he gives me a glance. I bite my lip and look out the window as if nothing happened.

---------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hey guys so I was actually proud of this chapter!! I like the part where they're laying in the grass and Daniel says he loves him!! So what are you guys up to on this wonderful Saturday....almost. I'm writing this at 11:45pm!!! Lol don't forget to comment and vote!! Bye lovelies!! Be Smiley, Don't Be Gloomy!!😊💕😜