Chapter 26

WARNING SMUT WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! SMMUUUTTTTTT!!! OKIE GO AHEAD.

Daniel's POV:

We walk into the elevator and I'm suddenly pushed against the wall with a pair of lips pressed against mine. The elevator stops and we intertwine our fingers walking out, past an elderly couple who doesn't stop staring.

I open the door and we walk inside, me pushing Joey against the wall this time. Our tongues collide as we kiss, fighting for dominance, I win of course. I tap Joey's leg signaling for him to jump, he does and I hold up his butt as his legs wrap around my waist. I start walking towards the bed, him taking his jacket off.

"Strip for me." Joey says as I lay him on the bed. I take my shirt off and then let my hands travel to my pants, which are extremely tight. I start to pull them down at an agonizingly slow pace. "Hurry the fuck up!" He yells and I smirk. I pull my pants all the way off leaving me in only my boxers. "Your turn baby." I say crawling over him putting my hand on his bulge, letting out a big moan.

I undo his button and zipper pulling them off and throwing them across the room. Joey flips us over so that he's straddling my hips. He removes his shirt, it joining the other clothing. "Can we try something new?" He asks. I furrow my brow and nod. "Can I bounce on your big cock in a chair? We've never done it there before." He whispers in my ear. I gulp and nod. He smiles and starts kissing down my stomach, stopping to lick my belly button. "Oohh-oo mother of God help me!!" I moan. He starts kitten licking me through my underwear and my eyes roll to the back of my head. His hand makes it's way to my waistband and he jerks them off. "Up." He demands. J get up and walk to the chair, sitting down.

He straddles my lap and starts grinding our dicks together. "Th-that feeeelsss so g-good." He moans. I reach over and grab my bag that was on the desk, pulling out lube. I squeeze some onto my fingers bring them to Joey's hole. I push in a finger and he let's out a mewl, starting to kiss me. He starts pushing back onto my hand and I add another, I moan as he keeps grinding and grabs my dick starting to stroke it. I slip in another finger. "I-im readddyy." He states, me pulling my fingers out and lubing my own cock.

Jowy mounts me and slides down slowly. "Holy s-ssshit!" I yell as he starts bouncing up and down. "Oh goddd!! You feel me up so much." He moans. "I-im close." I say. I start jerking him off and he stops his movements. "Little help?" He asks. I grab his hips and slam into him making him scream. "I'm cuming!!" I yell. "Release." He whispers in my ear, and with that I shoot my white ribbons into him and he moans as he continues riding me through my orgasm. I pull out of him and stand up, putting him in the chair, I deep throat him on the first try not even gagging. He let's out beautiful moans and I tell him to cum in my mouth. He does and I swallow it all.

"Let's go to bed, you look wrecked." I say and pick him up carrying him to the bed. I climbed beside him under the covers and then we hear a smack. "Why can't we do it like the gay dudes in the other room Larry?!" We hear an old ladies voice say. "I don't know Thelma, but we can try, let's just go to sleep tonight. I love you." He says. "I love you too." She responds and then silence came after. Me and Joey let out little chuckles. "I love you." I say pulling him into my chest. "I love you too." He says and we both fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I totally forgot bc I was in a pissy mood today with getting school supplies and crap and ughh!! This was a really crappy chapter, but whatever. Anyways when do y'all start school back?? I start Tuesday. Bye lovelies!! Be Smiley, Don't Be Gloomy!😜💕