Chapter 18

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSMMMUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel's POV

I slipped my hand down the waist band of Joey's skirt while attaching our lips in a lustful kiss. I cupped his now prominent bulge in his briefs and started palming him.

"Daniel. Fuck!" Joey moaned out. I pushed him into the largest stall and locked the door.

"Baby! You know I love all your pretty noises, but you have to be quiet. Someone may walk in." I whispered.

"Fuck Daniel! I can't! Your too good (a/n BUY BLUE NEIGHBORHOOD BY TROYE SIVAN ON ITUNES... okay back to the story)!" Joey let out a moan so hot, porn stars could never.

I pulled my hand out from under Joey's skirt and gripped the waist band, slipping it off at an agonizingly slow pace. "Stop teasing me Daniel." Joey growled.

"Patience." I retorted. I finally got the skirt off and by that time even I was growing impatient. I kitten licked the navy blue fabric covering Joey's bulge. He tangled his hands in my hair, pulling harshly. I suddenly grabbed at the hem of his brief and pulled them down fast.

I quickly wrapped my big lips around Joey's member before he had time to process what I did

"DANIEL!" He basically yelled. I continued to bob my head up and down, once and a while I stopped at the tip of his dick and dug my tongue into his slit. I cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze when I felt he was growing weary.

"Daniel, wait (a/n DON'T WAIT)!" I instantly grew concerned. Joey isn't one to stop in the middle of sex.

"What is it baby?" Concern obviously lacing through my voice.

"Can I- umm-"

"Can you what sweetheart?" I said with concern still taking over.

"Can I top today?" He said blushing for what feels like the millionth time today.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still not completely on board with the idea.

"Yeah." He said turning me around. I bent over and rest my hands on the side of the stall. I felt Joey's tongue suddenly lick my asshole.

"FUCK!" I moan out! He digs his tongue into my hole and fuck, it felt so fucking good! He kept repeating the actions and every time being just as exhilarating! Suddenly I felt two fingers slip into hole along with his tongue. I let out a loud groan.

"JOEY!"

He slipped in a third finger. After a few more pumps I was sufficiently stretched! He lined the tip of his dick against my asshole.

"Fuck Joey! Just stick it in already!" He still wouldn't move so I pushed myself back against his dick. I repeated this movement over and over again. I was essentially fucking myself on Joey's dick. I felt myself becoming close to my high.

"Boys, meet me here in five minutes!" I hear an all two familiar voice say from outside the bathroom door. It was Cat. Why would Cat take them to the mall?

"Yes ma'm." Two voices said at the same time. It was Max and Nick. I instantly freeze. Joey quickly pulls out making me wince. The door swings open.

I pull up my briefs and pants and Joey pulls up his briefs and skirt. I look in the mirror provided in the stall. I had that just fucked hair. Joey and I's bulges still obvious.

"I need to pee." Nick said.

"Same." Max agreed

I turn to look at Joey with wide eyes to find Joey doing the same thing. The door sudenly shakes.

"This door is locked." Max states.

"Here, I'll climb under and unlock it from the other side." Nick says. Joey and I instantly panic(! at the disco). I see Nick's head pop out from the gap under the doorway!

"Dad and Joey?" Nick says in obvious confusion.

"What?!" Max says. He slides his head under the gap as well. "What's that bump in your pants?"

++++++++++++++++++++

HI AGAIN! IT janielxtronnor STILL. SO I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER WITHOUT MAX AND NICK IN IT BUT JANIEL_SCOMICHE_21 AND I WERE TALKING AND I WAS TELLING HER THAT AS I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER MY FOUR YEAR OLD COUSIN WALKED IN AND ASKED WHAT A BLOW JOB IS. SO THAT GOT ME THINKING AND I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE ENDING OF THE CHAPTER.

BTW I TOLD MY COUSIN THAT A BLOW JOB IS WHEN YOU BLOW BUBBLES OF BUBBLE GUM IN EACH OTHERS MOUTHS

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

Goodbye Little Bars Of Soap

XO- janielxtronnor

++++++++++++++++++++

WORD COUNT- 764