Chapter 12

Sorry gotta go catch some Pokémon!! Enjoy this really short chapter tho!!

Daniel's POV:

I wake up holding the love of my life. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I smile recalling the events of last night. "Good morning baby!" I say slightly shaking him. "Let me sleeepp!" He grumbles. I kiss his neck. "I'm going to make some breakfast." I say getting out of bed. "No come back!" He says reaching his arms out towards me.

I walk down the hall and hear Joseph yawn and then a loud thump. I run back to the bedroom and see Joey laying on the floor. I start laughing knowing why. "I fucking hate you!" He says. "You're the one who said to fuck you senseless so you couldn't walk!" I say still laughing. I help him up and lay him on the bed.

"Will you stay and cuddle with me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. I nod and lay down beside him, pulling him into my chest. I start rubbing his tailbone in circular motions. "That feels good." He says nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"We need to get going." I say kissing his his neck lightly. "We have kids still ya know?" I say teasing. He giggles and I start to get up. "Let go, I have to pee!" I say trying to pry him off of me. "Nooo. You're warm!" He says. I finally pry him off of me, him letting out a huff.

"Why don't I make some breakfast?" I ask as I come back and lay down. "Can we have pancakes?" He asks and I nod.

I walk downstairs and start making pancakes. I flip the pancakes and feel two hands snake around my waist. I turn around and he puts his hands around my neck, mine in his hips. I pull him close and kiss him.

We eat breakfast and then sit on the couch cuddling. "Can we just stay here and cuddle?" He asks kissing me. "I'll text hope and let her know that I'm staying a little longer." I pull out my phone and type out the message then send it.

I lay back and pull Joey onto my chest. "You wanna watch a movie hun?" I ask with a smile. He nods his head and I grab the remote turning on Netflix. "Can we watch The Little Mermaid?!" He asks like a child. I smile and turn to the movie.

We're halfway through the movie and I put my hands in his hair, just feeling how soft it is. "I have a secret to tell you!" I whisper in his ear. "What is it?" He asks with a chuckle. "I love you!" I say kissing him. "I love you too!" He says kissing me again.

I rub my hands down his back all the way to his butt. I cup it and he squeals. He puts his hand on my neck and starts to massage it. I ask for an entrance with my tounge and he doesn't let me so I give his butt a light squeeze, him opening his mouth and my tongue sliding into his mouth.

We lay there and just kiss and cuddle passionately. This is all I want in life.

---------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hey guys!! So that was a short chapter, but ya know! That was some fllluuuffff!! Bye lovelies!! Be Smiley, Don't Be Gloomy!!💕😊😜