Chapter 27

Daniel's POV

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked into the phone. My son, Nick, being on the other line.

"Yes dad, I'm fine. He said into the phone. I could practically hear him roll his eyes into the phone.

"I'll be home tomor-" I was cut off with the line going dead. He hung up on me. I walk out of Joey and I's hotel bathroom, that being where the best WiFi is.

"How are the boys doing?" Joey asked as soon as he saw me. He stood up and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my into a hug. He pulled back just enough for me see his face.

"They're doing fine. I just, sometimes I feel like they are getting to that age when they don't need us anymore." I say with a sigh.

"I know baby. I feel that too sometimes. Nut you have to remember, they're still kids." He reassures me.

"I love you." I say looking to his eyes.

He grins widely showing off his breathtaking smile. "I love you too."

"There's still more time left in the day, what do you want to do before we leave tomorrow?" I ask. I let go of him and walk over to the bed.

"I don't really want to do anything." He sat down on the chair in the corner of the room by the desk. I look at him with a questioning glance.

"Room service?" He looks up at me with the same award winning smile.

"Yes" He said.

++++++++++++++++++++

VERY IMPORTANT THING TO SAY!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL......

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1 THOUSAND READS. I SAY IT ALL THE TIME BUT I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I TRULY LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU ALL <333 IT'S SO AMAZING THAT YOU GUYS LIKE OUR WRITING! I NEVER THOUGHT I HAVE THE CAPPIBLITY OF WRITING A BOOK, I'VE ALWAYS JUST STUCK TO ONE SHOTS. SO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE READ A STORY THAT I/WE WROTE, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.

SECOND....

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING THIS YESTERDAY. I HAVE BEEN AT CAMP ALL DAY YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK. WE ARE PREPARING FOR OUR SHOW ON FRIDAY AND YESTERDAY WE FINALLY RAN THROUGH THE ENTIRE SHOW THREE TIMES, THE SHOW BEING TWO HOURS LONG. AND WE DID THE SAME TODAY BUT WE HAD TO ALSO DO MIC CHECKS AND ALL THE BORING STUFF =/. THAT ALSO BEING THE REASON THAT THIS IS SO SHORT. I GO TO CAMP AT 8AM AND GET BACK AT 8:30PM. BUT IT'S WORTH IT BECAUSE I LOVE ACTING, SINGING, AND DANCING <3. ALSO TOMORROW I HAVE A DRESS REHERSAL FOR THE SHOW AND I'M TERRIFIED BECUASE MY NARRATOR COUSTUME IS SOOO TIGHT, lol.

Goodbye Little Bars Of Soap

XO- janielxtronnor

++++++++++++++++++++

WORD COUNT- 478