Chapter 31

Joey's POV:

*5 years later*

"Why are y'all so dressed up?" I asked the 12 year olds who had button up shirts and nice pants on. "No reason, just felt like dressing up for the ladies, oh and men." Max said since Nick came out a couple months ago and everybody is accepting him.

"Hey babe." Daniel says walking down the stairs and grabbing my waist giving me a kiss, yep we're living together. "What the hell? Why is everyone dressed up, but me?" I ask the man with a suit on. "Why don't you go change and then we can go." I furrow my brows and he silences me and shoos me away.

Daniel's POV:

"Ok guys, remember don't blow this up ok??" I ask the boys and they nod. "Ok, I'm ready." Joey says walking down the stairs, I open the door and we all hop in the car driving to Joey and I's first place we ate together at. "Oh my god, yes I'm so hungry." He says hopping out of the car, I grab his hand and we enter the restaurant and take our seats.

Both of the boys start socializing after we order and same with Joey and I. "I love you." I say, him blushing. "I love you too." He replies giving me a kiss on the cheek. The waiter comes back with our food and we eat up.

We finish our food and it's finally time. "I'm gonna use the restroom real quick, I'll be right back." I say excusing myself from the table. "Oh god, what if he says no, I can't do this." I say pacing around the bathroom. "You got it, I belive in you." I hear a voice say from the stall. "Haha thanks." I say to the man. "He'll say yes, I've been glancing at y'all all night, he loves you, I can tell by the way he looks at you, y'all are so cute." He says and steps out of the stall after flushing. "What are you doing here?" I ask him, it's my dad. "I want you to be happy Daniel, I'm sorry for treating you like crap all your choldhood, but I'm happy for you. I'm sorry." I run to him and engulf him in a hug. "I forgive you dad." I say. "Now what are you waiting for, go get your man!" He says patting my back.

I walk back to Joey and he smiles. "Everything okay? You were in there a while." He said. "No actually I'm not ok." He has a look of worry written on his face. I get on one knee, "I'll only be okay if the man of my dreams, Joseph Michael Graceffa, married me. Will you?" I ask pulling the ring out. Tears stream down Joey's face as he let's out a shaky yes. I pull the rung on his finger and he pulls me close and kisses me. Everybody starts clapping and cheering. "I love Joey- soon to be- Preda." "I love you too Daniel Preda." He says wiping his tears as I kiss him once more.

---------------------------------------------------------
AN:
Hey guys!! So that was a really good chapter I think!! Anyways I can't wait til Saturday when Annnnnnnnn updates!! Anyways I love you guys and I've missed y'all so much!! Be lovelies!! Be Smiley, Don't Be Gloomy!!💕😜