Epilouge pt. 1

DANIEL'S POV

Today's the day! The day I marry the love of my life, Joey. He has been with me through thick and thin and I know he's the one, but I can't help but feel like a (s)nervous wreck.

"Calm down Daniel. Joey loves you, and he wouldn't have said yes to your proposal if he didn't!" My best friend Hope said. I'm so lucky to be friends with someone so supportive. I knew when I met her back in college that we'd be friends forever.

"I know," I said, knowing what she said was completely accurate, " I'm just worried. What if I mess up my vows or I accidentally trip or I-"

Hope cut me off, " you need to calm down," she said, she came over to where I was seated in my dressing room and patted my shoulder. "I know how it feels to be nervous before a wedding. Remember during mine? I was a complete mess. But if this wedding was meant to happen then everything will go smoothly."

I turned around in my seat and reached up to hug her, "thank you, thank you for supporting Joey and I's relationship and being the best maid of honor ever."

"You're welcome pig, now get your butt up and go wait down the isle. I'm gonna go check on Joey."

I head out of the cabin to our venue which is the same place that we shot Joey's coming out music video five years ago! I can't believe that Joey and I have been together for seven years.

As I walk to the alter I see my family. My mom walks up to me, "I'm so proud of you honey. I love you so much!"

"I love you too mom!" I say, trying not to laugh at her Romanian accent.

As I look around some more I see Shane and Drew adjusting Wolf and Storms tux. We are having Storm be the flower boy and Wolf be the ring bearer. Storm is carrying a basket of flowers in his mouth and Wolf has a pillow holding our wedding rings on his back. How cute!

After scanning the venue entirely I couldn't help but let my eyes wander back to Shane and Drew. They were holding hands staring into each others eyes and touching noses. Joey and I have always looked up to their relationship. They got married last year and are still madly in love. They are thinking about adoption and said that they are planning on making us the godparents.

After staring at Shrew (he he, I ship them so hard!!!) I start to wonder where Joey is.

JOEY'S POV

"WHERE ARE MY COUPLETS!" I shouted in frustration. I was searching everywhere for them and just couldn't seem to find them.

"Right here."

I turn around to see Hope leaning against doorway holding my couplets. "Oh my gosh, you're a life saver! Where did you find them?" I asked.

"On the counter," she responded. Me now feeling dumb because I checked there three times already. "Are you ready to walk down the isle?"

I am so (s)nervous to walk down that isle. I know once I do my life will change forever, for the better. "Yes?" I said more of a question then a statement.

"Don't question yourself Joey," Hope said, "go with what your heart tells you."

"My heart is telling me to marry Daniel but my brain is telling me to dig a hole and bury myself." I say with a slight chuckle.

"Then ignore your brain. Life is to short to second guess yourself."

"Thank you Hope. You always know how to make me feel better."

"No problem," she said while linking my arm with hers. I'm having Hope walk me down the isle since she has been a big part of Daniel and I's relationship. "Now lets get going!"