Chapter 6

• Dedicated to All my Lovely Fans :D

After the 'angel' left, two servants came to fetch me and guide me to my new 'room'. I took the teddy bear with me as I felt that I needed something to talk to in this place full of strangers. 

Like a maze, I made after turning numerous turns along the way, then they finally stopped.They opened the door and unsurprisingly, the room was huge and well decorated. The wall was painted with a warm tone that made the whole room looked pleasant and welcoming. 

"You can call us if you need any help," the taller servant said and pointed to the wireless phone on the small round table. Then they left, leaving me alone in the room. I decided to take a hot shower to clear up my face and freshen myself up. There was a door inside the room, which I assumed was a bathroom. I opened it and was stunned by the size of it. It was slightly smaller than the bedroom. There was two Jacuzzi's, something I didn’t expect.

"Rich kid," I muttered under my breath in jealousy and wondered why they needed such a huge bathroom. I hopped into the bathtub the moment I stripped off the wedding dress. I heaved a sigh of relief when I could finally enjoy myself from all the misery. That wedding dress sort of gave me a bad memory of the event today. As I was washed my raven hair, I hummed softly to myself knowing that it was totally out of tune.

After a whole fifteen minutes, I stepped out of the bathtub and took a towel that was nicely folded on the marble table at the corner of the bathroom. When I was wiping myself with that dry fluffy towel, I froze the moment I realized I forgot to bring my pajamas in. I buried my head in the towel and let out a soft yell in frustration. Wait, why should I be scared when I was alone? I covered myself in the towel and tugged it tightly to prevent it from falling. I made a quick peek around the room to make sure no one was inside then, I came out to reach the closet. 

I was surprised to see that the closet was filled with all the gorgeous dresses and branded outfits. As I was admiring all the clothes, a cold wind blew on me reminding me that I was still naked with only a towel covering me. I opened the drawers one by one at the side of the closet, trying to find a tank top and shorts but only managing to dig up all the hot, seductive nightwear. My cheeks heated up instantly as I examined those nightwear. They were all short and only very little pieces of cloth to cover up my body just nicely. Did they do this on purpose? I desperately searched for a wearable nightwear and finally found one that turned out to be slightly longer than the others but was still quite attractive. I growled in irritation as I jogged into the bathroom and changed into it. 

I changed in a few minutes and came out bathroom all freshened. 

"Ah-hem," a fake cough startled me. 

Cold sweat formed on my back as I slowly turned to look at Matt sitting on the bed gazing at me with his sky blue eyes. His face immediately filled with lust as his eyes travelled down my body, checking me out. 

"W-what?" I flattered, as I folded my arms to myself. "Since when did you get here?" I asked curiously.

After you came out the bathroom the first time," he said in a monotone voice. 

"What!" I exclaimed in horror. He saw the whole thing? God, that was so embarrassing. I face palm myself dramatically in my mind.

"Don't worry, with that figure, it's not up to standard," he insulted and masked his lustful face with an expression of disgust. 

"What?!" I felt the anger in my blood as it reached boiling point and spat, "don't worry this 'not-up-to-standard body is not going to sex with you and bring down your reputation because of this ridiculous marriage!" Tears started to swirl around my eyes, as I felt so insulted by his words 

His eyes softened a little when I spat at him but soon, he replied with outrage.

"Oh, speaking of this ‘ridiculous’, tell me, who caused it?"

"Me! But how the hell was I suppose to know?" I argued back, and accused him with my shaky finger pointing at him, "You didn't push me away!" 

He rebutted, “That’s because you didn't even give me a second before you kissed me!" he shook his head in frustration and ran his finger through his slightly wet blonde hair due to bathing.

I tried to hold back my tears once again and told myself not to break down in front of him.

“Fine, since you hate me so much I'll stay away from you as far as possible. In fact, I don't even want to see you at all!" I said it out loud all in one breath and prepared to leave this place. 

"No, you are not going anywhere today if you don't want to get scolded by my parents." Matt grabbed my wrist and held me back. 

I yanked my hand back, and glanced across the room. I scowled and stated, "There's only a bed and no couch." 

"What's wrong with it," Matt questioned innocently as if he didn't think there're anything wrong with it.

"Who will going to sleep on the floor?" 

"Why should one of us sleep on the cold hard floor when there's a big, king size cozy bed?" he raised his brows, while crawling to the bed, and positioning himself to get comfortable. 

I gulped, "Wait are you saying that we are sleeping together?"

"Duh, unless you want to sleep on floor, which I don't mind." I bit my lips and shot him a glare. 

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat and climbed on the other side of the bed as far away from him that I could possibly get. Sleep engulfed me and brought me away from this cruel , unreasonable world.

Vote Comment Fan <3 will make my day !

Love ya, xoxo.  (;