Chapter 12.5

!!IMPORTANT!!

Hello TruthOrDare peeps! I’m just want to know who is still reading this story since I know I havent been posting for a long time (my bad my bad T_T) . So if you’re reading this either from wattpad mobile or website, please take some time to leave a comment or vote so that I will know how many people still reading this! Thanks <3 and don’t worry, I just did the plot for this TOD so I’ll probably update more now since I got rid of writer block.  So for those reader whose still reading this please vote/comment to let me know! 

Ps. Starting from next chapter, it’ll get VERY interesting I promise <3

***

I started to panic when I saw a message sent from Ace. Quickly making up an excuse, I left the room in a flash. Wait, what was I so nervous about? Was I afraid that I would get caught by Matt? I huffed, annoyed at myself for being so anxious and fearful for what Matt thought. So what if Matt saw the message? He won’t even give a damn, right?

As I was walking along the corridor, I couldn’t help but grasp the fact that I was actually thrilled about the date set with Ace tomorrow coming.

The next morning, I woke earlier than usual to doll myself up, and surprisingly, I was pretty dead beat after two hours of placing small mounds of makeup, and trying to find the perfect style for my hair. I got to say, it’s not an easy task for me, and it’s very rare seeing me all prettied up like this, as I always wore baggy clothes and jeans.

I had to practically turn my closet upside down, finding a dress, which, sadly, doesn’t fit me anymore. That’s too bad, because it was my only dress. Oh well, guess I’ll have to go for a less formal, and more sophisticated look. So I went through my closet again, and slipped out a floral tank top, with red shorts and slipped them on. Looking in the mirror after I decided I was done, I layered my loose hair over my shoulders and checked myself out. Mmm, perfect, I thought.

I jumped a little, when I heard my phone vibrating against the table. It was a message from Ace, ‘I’ll be waiting at the back door.’ I scowled at his message. Why couldn’t he just meet me inside the house? Suddenly, as if there was a click in my head, I face palmed myself dramatically, before I snatched my purse off the dressing table and flew out of the room.

A cheeky grin formed on my face when I see my angelic Ace, leaning against a Lamborghini with a famous, crooked smile. I was no longer timid around him, like I was during past occasions, whether it’s good or bad, it bought our relationship closer. Every time we interact, I find myself falling for him even further, and I would have to constantly remind myself that I was Matt’s wife, not his. I shouldn’t be cheating on Matt, especially with his brother. Even though I didn’t know what happened between the two of them, or what their relationship was like in the past, I had a bleak idea that their history was nothing along the lines of pretty.

Ace wore a white V-neck shirt, which made him look totally hot, as you could see through the thin fabric and check out his firm abs. He wore black skinny jeans, with a pair of black boots, and suddenly I was so glad that that dress didn’t fit me anymore. It was so obvious that he was going for the sexy, bad boy look, set with the perfect combination of his flawless, angelic face. Great, I got to be prepared for the jealous glares I’ll be receiving from girls today.

Ace held out his hands and did a little bow. A small chuckle erupted from my throat as I held his hand gracefully.

“So, where you kidnapping me to?” I asked, the moment we stepped into the orange Lamborghini.

“Like you said, I’m kidnapping you. Since when does the kidnapper tell their hostage where they’re heading?” He sent me a flirty wink. My cheeks instantly warmed up, due to embarrassment, and I looked away quickly to hide my blush.

“I heard that you got beaten up by a gang, is that true?” I turned to see Ace tighten his grip on the steering wheel, causing his vein to pop out distinctly.

“Yeah...” I murmured under my breath.

“I’m sorry that I wasn’t there to save you.” he replied apologetically, while looking at the road with guilt plastered on his face.

“It’s not your fault…”

“I wish I was there to save you.”

“Ace, it’s all right. See,” I pulled out my arms. “no bruises, no injuries, I’m perfectly fine and healthy.”

He spared a glance at me, and shifted his gaze back on the road. The awkward silence filled the air, making me uncomfortable.

“Ace, just how many cars do you guys have? First, Ford GT, then Maserati and now, Lamborghini?” I decided to change the topic and joked. “Am I going to see an FXX tomorrow?”

“Actually, we have one of them, too.” He confessed in a serious tone.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, right?” Just how rich can this family be?

***

“Ace! You sure you want to do this?” I stuttered incredulously.

He flashed me a bright smile, like a five year old kid who got his Christmas present.

“I don’t think I can do this…” I walked in the opposite direction slowly, planning to run away from the horror I was going to face, if I didn’t leave this second.

Ace clutched my arm, preventing me from running away. “Please?” He put on a puppy face and pouted. No, I wasn’t going to give in this time.

“No.” I responded in a monotone voice.

“Do you want your ring back?” He popped out my wedding ring out of nowhere, and waved in front of me. That devil!

“Fine!” I stomped my feet towards the counter, angrily. After Ace paid the entrance fee, the girl beamed at us and passed me a pair of skating shoe.

Ice-skating. Kill me now.